201 (edited by heifetz 2008-12-05 07:01:21)

Re: anyone else got a hangover?

a night out with the work mates and today have to drag myself to work. i suspect the hangover will hit soon: i'm still in that 'i feel pretty ok actually' phase.

you are still drunk heifetz.
wait till around 10.00am and the last of the sauce has leaked from your blood.
that's when it feels like your head is swimming in snake venom.
nothing that a crispy bacon sandwich can't cure though

keep hackney crap

Working on 1 right now.......

@byron: you said it. i started sweating profusely around then.

jesus! christmas parties are such a bad idea when Im meant to be working. 2 hours late. still feel really drunk. was sick as a dog last night....... urgh.

vodka, not smth i drink much.....vodka red bull...it's like the alcohol equivalent of crystal meth,

i was fleeing last nite, high as a kite....didn;t even feel drunk, feel like a polished turd this morning:(

ooowewwwww

Let's get Dumb

DumbBot wrote:

it's like the alcohol equivalent of crystal meth,

hahahahaa. totally is.

I justb realised Ive still got my pyjamas on under my jeans....... toasty hmm

fucking whiskey and guinness on no dinner straight after work... don't remember cycling home. didn't lose my bike at least smile

see this is why I started this thread.... It makes me feel endlessly better that its not just me. thanks dumbot and somatron

210 (edited by meschi 2008-12-07 09:47:59)

my flatmate took me for a quick pint after work to settle my stomach.... next thing I know I'm downing beer, chattin up barmaids, making friends with the new locals governor (who seems hard as nails) and belting out tunes with an elvis impersonator.... who was actually really good.... back in work today and feelin rough!

but in all honesty, I havent laughed so much in a long time... smile

sounds like you really had a good time. thats always worth it, i suppose, meschi. smile

myself.. oh, should have better turned over for some more sleep again.

.."this world`s a bubble"..

hmmm... less of a hangover and more a feeling of being completely detached from reality.

^I'll drink to that! last exam of the term today, so I guess I'll be back here in 24 hours...

good luck brother/

Thread: anyone else got a hangover?

*Cray slowly raises his arm*

I have a hangover but I didn't even drink sad

freakazoids, Robots, Please Report To The Dancefloor

im on my 2nd day hangover here, and need to get some serious stuff done...bummer

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

I had good luck this morning. Mostly I'm having a huge hangover and don't want to drink again ever.

219 (edited by zora 2008-12-22 00:22:32)

Sander wrote:

(...) don't want to drink again ever.

never ever again.. till next time big_smile

.."this world`s a bubble"..

my heads gonna start hurting around 12ish

very, very, very, very, very hungover today sad

i went out on saturday night for a friend's birthday celebration - it carried on...

You're Fucking Out, I'm Fucking In

Got quite drunk on saturday: free mojitos & rum cola's. Drank two large glasses of water before going to bed. Worked a treat, no hangover whatsoever. Still feelin' a bit tired though.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Had a few with J5 and Meschi last night. Don' t feel too bad but my foot is killing me when I must have jumped on the tube in a hurry and caught the bugger.

i feel rough.

Was good to see you bro smile