Re: mw2

I always use silencer. Lot of peeps use the map to see where the enemy is.

But with the EBR I can't hit moving targets consistently.

Ok, you go running... I shoot. Deal?

Strictly Rockaas

n00b camper!@!11

229 (edited by Obi1r 2010-02-21 10:28:38)

Your complaint was you had trouble hitting moving targets. The advantage of the M21 EBR is you can empty the mag in less than 2 seconds, so this gives you a great chance to hit and kill a running target cause you only need 2 or 3 hits.
The Intervention rifle do not provide a high firing rate, the Barrett is more powerful but suffers massive recoil...so you ned to be very precise with that one.
The Wa2000 is pretty good but has a large lid on the scope that limits your view and its heavy.
The M21 EBR is pretty flawless and lightweight, I have now over 750 kills with it big_smile

Strictly Rockaas

going in tonight if anyone fancies it ??

Obi1r wrote:

Your complaint was you had trouble hitting moving targets. The advantage of the M21 EBR is you can empty the mag in less than 2 seconds, so this gives you a great chance to hit and kill a running target cause you only need 2 or 3 hits.
The Intervention rifle do not provide a high firing rate, the Barrett is more powerful but suffers massive recoil...so you ned to be very precise with that one.
The Wa2000 is pretty good but has a large lid on the scope that limits your view and its heavy.
The M21 EBR is pretty flawless and lightweight, I have now over 750 kills with it big_smile

You dirty camper, you had me a few times on that open map with the trenches  wink . I'm a run&gunner type. Was fun last night.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

lol i nearly always get the 'most time spent crouching' medal. i likes to keep my head low.

Hehehe Klart... to bad I suddenly had to close down game. Gotta watch out for super sniper camper Obi smile

Strictly Rockaas

hey Obi, ta for the invite which I only noticed once I' d finished my session...

Next week, we should (all those with MW2) set a date/time for a private match ?

im in for that
need a time and date though

I'll be there if I can.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Why not tonite? I will be online at 20:30, just invite me for a private session...
Did one last night (for the first time) with another player... good fun, and great you can choose the location!
Btw; charge headsets wink

Strictly Rockaas

finally got to lvl 70 and unlocked the AK. what a dissapointment! it's crap

heifetz wrote:

finally got to lvl 70 and unlocked the AK. what a dissapointment! it's crap

Maybe a good excuse to start it all over again in prestige mode (now I am level 47) my favorite assault is the M16, but the ACR is pretty good too. Not that I ever use em...

Strictly Rockaas

Yo Obi & Heifetz, you guys should try BFBC2. I think you' d both dig it  big_smile

not starting again in prestige, i'm not giving up on all the gear i worked so hard for big_smile

bfbc2 would be nice but i am banned from buying anymore war games by the miss

heifetz wrote:

not starting again in prestige, i'm not giving up on all the gear i worked so hard for big_smile

bfbc2 would be nice but i am banned from buying anymore war games by the miss

She wouldn't notice you're playing a different game!

haha thats true

anyone got the stimulus pack? it doesn't appear to be in the european psn store yet..

It will be available tomorrow (wednesday) I will get it as well...

Strictly Rockaas

14euros for 5 maps from which 2 are from cod4 sounds like serious ripoff

bias wrote:

who would've thought I'd agree with bias for once?

i don't care gimme moar

Klart wrote:
bias wrote:

who would've thought I'd agree with bias for once?

you' ve changed wink

I'm not that interested with the Stimulus Pack as BFBC2 is still FTW.

What I dont like about the Stimu Pack is the fact that you cannot choose the map and that's maybe not so bad, but you cannot choose the public playlist either... and 'Free for all' seems not available.
Now that's what I call I rip off. I just wanna choose what I want to do... I feel like a puppet on a string  roll

Strictly Rockaas