76 (edited by heifetz 2009-11-18 09:35:51)

Re: mw2

hehehe, maybe i'll try that next wink HC mode in MW1 was without any information on the screen (HUD) and no friendly radar. bullets kill almost instantly. so it is very realistic, within the limits of fun of course. that makes for a more intense game and people don't just run around guns blazing, because they know after one or two hits they're going to Valhalla.

at level 19 i'll get to see how HC mode is like in MW2, hopefully the same! currently i'm at level 5..

oh my jesus christ Im buying this today!

My old flatmate brought round his copy last night and we played it to the death.

Got 2 leven 5 on multiplay yesterday: record 7 kills 9 deaths, only on maps I dont know.

Guess this is a MW2 ps3 only thread?

no. we emcompass all mw2 players, no matter what format.

I have a dream...

So are there robots willing/able to support me in the meat grinder that is mw2 on xbox?

someone playin this on steam?
game's pretty good, but it dosn't work very well without dedicated servers

bias wrote:

but it dosn't work very well without dedicated servers

yeah, I was reading about this. No all out massive wargames then. does suck

they did that probably because scared of piracy, but why be scared of piracy if you sell millions of copies anyway...

this game is banned from under 18's, but still most players seem to be quite young judging from heir voices. tsk tsk.

was nice to bump into Klart today, too bad i couldn't play for longer.

i'm starting to like this more than i first thought, the way u can get more kill streaks is great. Also the maps are bigger, so more room to manouver.

still have yet to play with anyone on here

hc mode is good, i prefer it a lot. requires much more stealth and less bullets = better

i like the killstreaks a lot, but i just suck ass at getting them sad

I turn all that teamspeak standard off - no need to hear the voices of stupid kids. This way I can pretend I'm playing with adult children like myself.

heifetz wrote:

this game is banned from under 18's, but still most players seem to be quite young judging from heir voices. tsk tsk.

was nice to bump into Klart today, too bad i couldn't play for longer.

i'm starting to like this more than i first thought, the way u can get more kill streaks is great. Also the maps are bigger, so more room to manouver.

using the mute button is a must

it was idd nice to play together, we weren't too shabby either, we had a nice killstreak in that mountain area with the plane pieces, advancing from rock to rock

I'm liking it more than I thought as well, it still has that addictive quality

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Mr. Maximal wrote:

I turn all that teamspeak standard off - no need to hear the voices of stupid kids. This way I can pretend I'm playing with adult children like myself.

yeah standard practice here, those fukking 8 years old lame ass pussies

89 (edited by Mr. Maximal 2009-11-19 10:26:52)

Septicstudio wrote:
Mr. Maximal wrote:

yeah standard practice here, those fukking 8 years old lame ass pussies

Yeah, they better not run in to me in the streets, cos I will tell their parentsn and teachers and then they wil be toast! Muhahaha

i'll be racking up some kills right now, so join if you can smile

I'm wondering whether I should get the PC or the PS3 version...

heifetz wrote:

i'll be racking up some kills right now, so join if you can smile

i' ll join you, should be going in around 22.30 hrs gmt smile

93 (edited by bias 2009-11-27 03:02:10)

@_@

hardcore is really hardcore in MW2. it's killing my kill/death ratio but the challenge keeps me going back in. there are some serious nerds playing right now, saw one guy with 24 kills and no deaths in one match. crazy.

i think i am liking the xbox ver more.. the brightness seems more crisp and the controller works smoother imo for semi auto firing..

the 'mute all' option from xbox options is tops too.

dont anger ps3fags, their version is better cause they have bluray!

bias wrote:

and no online fee smile

Strictly Rockaas

acidcat wrote:

i think i am liking the xbox ver more.. the brightness seems more crisp and the controller works smoother imo for semi auto firing..

the 'mute all' option from xbox options is tops too.

Where is it? I am muting one by one...

Obi1r wrote:
bias wrote:

and no online fee smile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/KowtowRobinson/2mfjejl.jpg

you can call me anything you like, i got bluray