Re: mw2

just kidding peeps

102 (edited by acidcat 2009-12-01 05:20:54)

the feature that won me over is the fact you can install mw2 to the hdd on xbox. you couldnt do this on ps3 and it spins like a bitch during multiplayer. really irritating to me but i am ocd.

maximal: under Chat Settings when you hit the xbox guide button, turn the volume all the way down..or select 'Play through headset'. i will add you if i havent already!

some aus fag got a nuke the other day without dying.. i was so angry i nearly broke the controller in half sad

@maximal: so was i.

@acidcat: that probably was annoying, especially if you were having a good game. i haven't been nuked yet.

FAMAS is the best assault weapon so far... super accurate and kills with one burst. have to be careful in close combat though.

I'm currently on a positive kill / death ratio thanks to the grenade tube and claymores in combination with the danger close and resupply perks. I'm bombing the shit out of these 12 year olds. Haha, even got a 23 / 9 run.

@acidcat, yeah should add you, where you playing from? Not mexico I hope?

Cool,

who is up for a ps3 RFR smackdown tonight, Ive already got one.

I join in anytime after 21:00 Netherlands time

Strictly Rockaas

108 (edited by heifetz 2009-12-02 11:22:02)

can't make any specific mw2 plans, depends on the lady. lol.

Maybe get into this, and show your lady the new knots you learned (dont forget to be really enthousiastic about it!)
We can enjoy your presence at RFR online a bit more often, and your lady enjoys a new thrill:
http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Ropes-Ba … 1881943070

Strictly Rockaas

haha

went 21-3 in a game yesterday W00T!!11

i went 35-1 on estate map tongue

snipig & claymoring?

you campers

big knob competition turnout

yes, camp & leave a claymore surprise. In some levels they really cant see you in ghillie suit in grass and stuff. Makes for great backstabbing.

Now excuse me, I have to go home to polish me knob some more.

Mr. Maximal wrote:

snipig & claymoring?

affermative!

just get 11 kill streak and then shoot from heli, it's better than ac130, just make sure you shoot guys with rocket launchers fast enough.

also whats ridicoulous is akimbo g18 and akimbo 1887s, you gotta try it.

What is the name of the gun with the display (that shows enemy alien lifeforms)?
Quite sometimes I get killed by those, I want to unlock this too... seems fair to me.

Strictly Rockaas

Can put it on all assault rifles. Just use a rifle extensively and when you unlock silencer use that and after 25 or so silencer kills you unlock heartbeat sensor.

i find the heartbeat sensor quite useless, you keep staring at it and then some kiddo with cold blooded perk blows you to bits.

it's maybe ok only with sniper rifle when you're camping.

122 (edited by Septicstudio 2009-12-07 15:16:41)

k cannonfodders, i got MW2 on PS3 now also, i am Level 27 in 1 day tongue

what rooms do you play? I am on Headquarters Pro mostly or Ground War

the killstreaks have upgraded alot since v4, love the suitcase rocketlaunchers hehe

EDIT:

Is the clantag [R4R] or [r4r], i got in now on R4R?

Should be RFR, Septic. You might need to give it a few tries cause its always full
hahahaha *not*

Strictly Rockaas

Obi1r wrote:

Should be RFR, Septic. You might need to give it a few tries cause its always full
hahahaha *not*

ow owkay RFR as in REEFER tongue

RFR it is mate