Re: mw2

the invite thing on MW2 is v. hit n miss though..

going in tonight hopefully.

127 (edited by heifetz 2009-12-07 20:05:59)

this friday onwards i'll be home alone for a week, so we can organise a RFR megagame tongue

can't wait to get bling perk for intervention. thermal sights + silencer will rock!

thermal sight is great on chernobyl map.
dont like silencer, cause weapons lose power with it.
intervention is probably worst sniper rifle, best one is the last unlocked (m21), can shoot very fast and it's only slighly less powerful.

in hc mode the loss of power doesn't matter

i dont think you can go wrong with stopping power pro and sleight of hand pro with any gun..immensely helps on those challenges!

they are fixing a lot of the glitches (javelin glitch, crate glitch, rock glitch) soon! hurray!

i will probably not do prestige..i did it once on mw1 and hated it so much

Haha, yesterday on favela defended against waves and waves of Javelin suicide bombers. Really fucks up your k/d ratio I can say...

Good fun was had yesterday with SepticStudio & Obi1r (Far I). Sorry for the triple backstab SS.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Was pretty good fun! Had a hard time during the first Headquarter levels among the high grade players.... I eventually escaped to some 'free for all' levels where I regained some breath.

Strictly Rockaas

Obi1r wrote:

Was pretty good fun! Had a hard time during the first Headquarter levels among the high grade players.... I eventually escaped to some 'free for all' levels where I regained some breath.

i am really into Domination & HeadQuarters Pro, it's more strategic or so....straight up TDM or FFA is a bit dull imo...but thats just me smile

Ground War is a good level also, 12-18 players instead of the norm 8-12 and you get Team Deathmatch or Domination, the choice is down to the mw2 server. You can rack up some serious xp's in this level. *big willie competiton* I got 28 kills in one game the other evening...

i only got lags on ground war sad

ACR is killer, since I unlocked it I don't need lame tricks like tubing to get a positive k/d ratio. Insanely accurate, like auto-sniping.

ak47 with silencer has great sound

too bad they do not have search & destroy in HC mode anymore, only deathmatch.

i cannot let go of my FAMAS holo.

there is search&destroy hc mode on pc with friendly fire and ricochet on. never played it tho.

Level 25 now, so making progress. Mostly I use the Scar H and the Famas, I like the accuracy cause I am good at longshots... on the other side I am going down in sudden close range confrontations.
But having the Silencer and Heartbeat Sensor attached helps me out a lot!

Had some nice beef with heifetz last night, couple of good games! Next time I'm only after your helicopter, so beware of my granade longshots...

Strictly Rockaas

lol i'll change the perk to airstrike then wink and sorry again about that predator missile landing on your lap!

im 52 now or so smile

gonna boost the M240, who wants to be my cannonfodder tongue

ACR is okay gun, doing it with the M203 + Sleight of hand Pro + Danger Close Pro + Ninja Pro...
Ow &  always the Stinger as secondary tongue

tried that prestige mode, but already dont like it.
i got new challenges, but the old ones got resetted, so i wont max out anything again when i reach lvl 70 and then comes another level of prestige which will reset everything again?
i rather have all weapons available...

gg maximal.. lots of dirty sniping on wasteland :>

146 (edited by heifetz 2009-12-13 19:32:11)

bias wrote:

there is search&destroy hc mode on pc with friendly fire and ricochet on. never played it tho.

hmm, also on the PS3. how did i miss that...

FAMAS unlocked 100%. now on to M16A4

Got a helicopter down right away with my newly unlocked stinger smile nice baby
Level 30 now
Best score until now 14-6

Strictly Rockaas

acidcat wrote:

gg maximal.. lots of dirty sniping on wasteland :>

Yeah, I sucked though and had to break for food. I'll invite again when I see you coming online!

Obi: It helps if you keep a shotgun equipped (or akibo glock machine pistols) for the close encounters when running around through buildings. Get the assault rifle out when camping or on the big maps.

BTW favorite maps are the airport one and rundown, went 27 - 1 there!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTBnfN1U5Ao[/youtube]

150 (edited by acidcat 2009-12-16 04:39:21)

Infinite Ammo glitch looks fucking nuts but awesome. I would love to get those stupid noob tube challenges done in a single game:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yYlUUV3dU[/youtube]

rapid fire ac-130 = hilarious!

also, we are using the clan tag [R4R]...since like for personals you would see M4W or W4M , made more sense to me that way at least..

finally unlocked claymores and they are cool. does anyone know if you do prestige over and over if you keep getting custom slots? or you only get +1 and thats it?

koernaad, sorry to keep annoying u with party invites smile