Re: mw2

yeah ac130 roxx, hoping it will drop everytime I drop a care package tongue

Sow, it is R4R now? lol....well I almost never see RFR guys in the playlist here aswell big_smile
I aint got a headset anyways and all those kids on mute, so I wont hear you guys anyways hehe

BTW Scavenger + CLaymore = Masscacre big_smile I stick/place the whole fucking map full with em hehe

152 (edited by Mr. Maximal 2009-12-16 08:36:01)

acidcat wrote:

koernaad, sorry to keep annoying u with party invites smile

No worries man, It's always nice to play with a fello robo. I have to stop early though, because I start early at work. I'll invite you when you come online next time!

the clan tag is RFR!

hmm, haven't got into the gunners seat of any ac130 or chopper yet. i don't like exposing myself to the enemy by picking up crates :-p

On xbbox clan tag = R4R

yes...our xbox clan goes so hard  (2 bots and counting) smile

heifetz: u gotta find a good hiding spot before using those perks.. usually behind a desk works best. i can never get killstreaks though.

tried emergency drop today for first time, gave me ac130 and chopper gunner hehe

acidcat wrote:

yes...our xbox clan goes so hard  (2 bots and counting) smile

heifetz: u gotta find a good hiding spot before using those perks.. usually behind a desk works best. i can never get killstreaks though.

Maybe use hardline? Been experimenting with that and it works for me. Was best player couple of times yesterday.

bias wrote:

tried emergency drop today for first time, gave me ac130 and chopper gunner hehe

Also good strategy is to drop that shit near enemy, take the good stuff yourself and then wait till they come to check it out and pick them off.

Mr. Maximal wrote:
bias wrote:

Also good strategy is to drop that shit near enemy, take the good stuff yourself and then wait till they come to check it out and pick them off.

yeah or get the Humilation achievement by dropping one on the heads haha

acidcat wrote:

put it to my killstreak last night. got maybe 5 uav's and counter-uav's and one harrier strike. didn't get killed while picking them up though.

Septicstudio wrote:
Mr. Maximal wrote:
bias wrote:

yeah or get the Humilation achievement by dropping one on the heads haha

I dropped a care package on myself last nite, doh!

hehe did that once too. yesterday got chopper gunner on favela from a crate, woohoo.

klart, sorry about shooting u from under the train, i didn't know what was going on then

hey acidcat, I found my headset, maybe talk next time?

165 (edited by heifetz 2009-12-20 12:16:25)

eh the ac130 gunner is not so effective. the lead time (for the rounds to hit ground) is too long to make accurate shots

heifetz wrote:

eh the ac130 gunner is not so effective. the lead time (for the rounds to hit ground) is too long to make accurate shots

yeah to fuzzy with the cameras and different weapons also, I prefer the chopper gunner then....

anyone of you did a nuke strike already? damn how do these guys get a 25 kill streak

got killed after getting 24 once, but no nuke ready...

heifetz wrote:

klart, sorry about shooting u from under the train, i didn't know what was going on then

haha, no prob, I started that game with a team kill as well.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

i ordered one of these (the white one)
http://www.toysnjoys.com/access_ps3/ModernWarfare2SniperGamepad.jpg

are 2 buttons on the back wich can be set to one of three functions, specialized for MW2

What's the brand, Septic? And what with the big buttons on the side? big_smile
Could be a nice controller though...

Strictly Rockaas

MadCatz :_> http://www.bol.com/nl/p/games/modern-wa … index.html

finally got nuke, after going 42-6 on rundown, was really nervous.

wow

haxx sad

http://i48.tinypic.com/2vmg3es.jpg

lol 630 kills 730 deaths.... fooking hell