201 (edited by Obi1r 2010-01-18 12:41:04)

Re: mw2

davidlinchi; that's pretty negative I think. Though Migration doesn't always work flawlessly, but most of the time it does. I've been plaing over 4 days alltogether now, almost reached level 60 and sure sometimes the server fucks up, but I guess for 85% it works fine.

Something else... which maps you think are crappy?
My top 3 is; Subbase, Quarry, and Rundown.

Strictly Rockaas

quarry and afgan are my suck maps

davidlinchi wrote:

Due to my dissapointment with MW2 not having dedicated servers and the fact that the HOST system is so frustratingly c#@p, should the DLC be anything but FREE I will not be going anywhere near it. Infinity Ward have shafted me for the one and only time. I should have held on to my 80 bucks and saved it for Battlefield Bad Company 2. If the Call of Duty franchise pulls this s@#t again I will not be playing Call of Duty ever again.

Thanks..

DLC will be for X360 only in the first place so no worries about that :0

I now enjoy every map once I realized you have to change tactics and loadouts. Even Favela! Commando knife running there now...

205 (edited by heifetz 2010-01-18 18:46:07)

favela is one of my favourites too. i sunbathe on the rooftops alot.

Obi1r wrote:

davidlinchi; that's pretty negative I think. Though Migration doesn't always work flawlessly, but most of the time it does. I've been plaing over 4 days alltogether now, almost reached level 60 and sure sometimes the server fucks up, but I guess for 85% it works fine.

I know, you went past me on the score table last week wink

Favela, Sub Base, Rundown my top 3 maps.

heifetz wrote:

favela is one of my favourites too. i sunbathe on the rooftops alot.

Only a few weeks ago I started to like Favela. Mostly because I hold my feet on the ground and try to convince those guys on the roof -with help from a lot of lead-that the groundfloor is the place to be big_smile

Haha, sorry Vic

Strictly Rockaas

My son (a little over 3 yrs old) asked me I want to play Mw2 so he could watch; 'Papa play the little men make em go away... they go to sleep' big_smile
In Dutch; papa spelletje spelen de mannetjes wegmaken, gaan ze slapen

Guess I didn't hard enough to him away from all the violence and flying bullets. It proves at this age they just dunno really what is going on

Strictly Rockaas

Obi1r wrote:

My son (a little over 3 yrs old) asked me I want to play Mw2 so he could watch; 'Papa play the little men make em go away... they go to sleep' big_smile

Guess I didn't hard enough to him away from all the violence and flying bullets. It proves at this age they just dunno really what is going on

Haha. The wife doesn't want me playing FPS/games with violence when my son's around, can't say I disagree.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Klart, she might be right. When your son watches your violent behaviour now, you might plant a seed in him and when he's 18 he might sign up in the military

Strictly Rockaas

or he'll just start playing too and will kick your ass after a weeks practice hehe

just revert to danger close + noobtube

Klart wrote:
Obi1r wrote:

Haha. The wife doesn't want me playing FPS/games with violence when my son's around, can't say I disagree.

same as my good lady Klart

214 (edited by bias 2010-01-28 17:24:38)

Obi1r wrote:

you just suck, not maps are crappy, lern to plei and you'll like them.
map that is crap without a doubt is wasteland with concrete bushes in the middle.

anyway maps in mw2 are worse than in mw1, missing something of quality of crossfire, strike and maybe even overgrown.

best weapon in mw2 is aug hbar with grip, try it out with sleigh of hand and stopping power and get easy kills.

coolest gun is ak47 with silencer (great sound), also one of the best.

aug hbar is too inaccurate for me. not gotten the ak yet but looking forward to it. i like wasteland, it's the best map to use thermal sight.

going in tonight 2200 hrs gmt if anyone fancies a match

I tried out the hbar (per bias' suggestion) and it's good but makes you move far too slow. Assault rifles and mini-uzi is the way for me.

Monkey see, monkey do.

How about a IGFM showdown? There are atleast 4 players available.

Monkey see, monkey do.

SLEEK wrote:

just got xbox live add Clint Beatsgood and get gutted.

Do you still have your PS3?

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Sniper Obi 19 - 0
Cold Blooded Perk on
Ninja footsteps
Silencer attached
big_smile

Strictly Rockaas

Peepz just can't find you camping in the bush.

What is your fav sniper rifle oh 1 kenobi?

I haven't played MW2 in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. Im gettin on it tonight!

Mr. Maximal wrote:

Peepz just can't find you camping in the bush.

What is your fav sniper rifle oh 1 kenobi?

That's right, they nearly walk over me!
I use the last one unlocked, can't be bothered with the name... it's the fourth one. Fires several rounds in less than a second, that gives a pretty sight!

Strictly Rockaas

That gun with Silencer and no stopping power is just tooo weak. You have to hit people 4+ times with that, no?

Not really Maximal, 2 to 3 times is more realistic.
Ofcourse the gun gets a power up with stopping power, but I really need my invisibility. I am still not a faster gunman than the average player so this is my strategy to keep me from dying a lot.
Another thing is, I am not after fast paced modern warfare action... and mw2 can satisfy all kinds of players I guess... apart from the techies who wanna ride around inna tank to satisfy their wargasm.

Strictly Rockaas