Re: is love worth it?

Feeling a bit better today. Hopefully I can resume my creative streak smile

almost ended a nearly 5 year relationship last week. At the climax of the breakup argument it suddenly hit me that i can't live without this person so did everything i could to deescalate the situation. Also because the problems we're having are external (no job, money problems, creative problems on both sides, bored with lifes) and not because we stopped loving each other.

Note to myself, hide bought records and/or remove pricetags (this started the argument).

most complicated robot wrote:

love is shit, it's just a word and a very stupid one

That's just lovely. wink

"Are you loving?"

actinet6 wrote:

almost ended a nearly 5 year relationship last week. At the climax of the breakup argument it suddenly hit me that i can't live without this person so did everything i could to deescalate the situation. Also because the problems we're having are external (no job, money problems, creative problems on both sides, bored with lifes) and not because we stopped loving each other.

Note to myself, hide bought records and/or remove pricetags (this started the argument).

hahahaha Yeah the growth from one storage unit to two is harder to conceal!

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

[quote=Techn

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

which lasts for a couple of months

Only if you're boring wink

hehe I wouldnt say I am big_smile

its just then you start seeing whats wrong with the other person basically LOL
after that its just sticking with that person just cuz you are used to.
its just too much work and/or bullshit starting over and getting to know another crazy human being
cuz you never know if you will find the balance between boring and utter wacko...
so yeh 'I love you, do you love me? -Yes, of course' (but yes I do think of other people while having sex with you, its been 10 years for fucks sake). big_smile

MANASYt wrote:

I dunno maybe that's what's wrong with some people, you shouldn't get into a relationship with someone if you can't except them for who they are. Go find someone else if all you can do is criticise someone, certainly doesn't make me want to hang around smile

I don't know about the rest...sometimes I think we are too quick to pigeon hole ourselves by saying "I'm in a relationship" with a person. If you love someone and you enjoy being with them, well, can't you just enjoy that?

[quote=Techn

MANASYt wrote:

"its just too much work and/or bullshit starting over and getting to know another crazy human being
cuz you never know if you will find the balance between boring and utter wacko..."

so yeh 'I love you, do you love me? -Yes, of course' (but yes I do think of other people while having sex with you, its been 10 years for fucks sake). big_smile

@ manasyt  LOL  too funny man, think your words struck a chord big_smile

San wrote:

Love is most definitely worth it, especially when it involves belly laughs, dancing, honesty, kisses, secret smiles, holding hands and generally running amok.

dont forget fucking on the beach

karamanga wrote:
MANASYt wrote:

"its just too much work and/or bullshit starting over and getting to know another crazy human being
cuz you never know if you will find the balance between boring and utter wacko..."

hehe great big_smile
well, I never made it over 3 years myself  smile
and have you gotten dumped on Skype?
thats a nice one for sure wink

MANASYt wrote:

hehe I wouldnt say I am big_smile

after that its just sticking with that person just cuz you are used to.
its just too much work and/or bullshit starting over and getting to know another crazy human being
cuz you never know if you will find the balance between boring and utter wacko...

true true. On the other hand it's also the easiest to just dump someone when thing arent going a ok. Sure, that will change the situation but in the next relationship you'll encounter the same problems. In the end i dont think relationships change except for the person.

they just deny that it's the end

actinet6 wrote:

In the end i dont think relationships change except for the person.

very true. it's like a case of "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger". if you can survive the pain it can make you something better in the end, and better able to have relationships and not get messed up by them.

and let's face it no 2 relationships are ever the same. there's always hope for next time smile

cebteq wrote:

dont forget fucking on the beach

Haaaha or fucking in a tent

MANASYt wrote:
karamanga wrote:
MANASYt wrote:

hehe great big_smile

Skype, that sucks, did you live in the same city? even still i share your pain. look at it this way; its a very modern way to be dumped. 3 is long enough to love and fall hard, i did more 'time' than that mad

anyhow, more LOL required: is it distasteful to bring up 'the one-last-fuck-before-we-split'? big_smile

144 (edited by karamanga 2010-01-28 00:39:15)

self regulation ^ a little off topic big_smile (now im just making myself LOL, apologies)

karamanga wrote:

anyhow, more LOL required: is it distasteful to bring up 'the one-last-fuck-before-we-split'? big_smile

and then there's always the tortuous and regrettable "one-last-fuck-after-we-split" too... ouch! big_smile

you all should be ashamed with so many love issues
and you call yourselves robots . HA!

Die Invasion der Kybernauten hat Europa erreicht.

Robot374 wrote:

you all should be ashamed with so many love issues
and you call yourselves robots . HA!

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=971800

"Are you loving?"

karamanga wrote:
MANASYt wrote:
karamanga wrote:

hehe great big_smile

Skype, that sucks, did you live in the same city? even still i share your pain. look at it this way; its a very modern way to be dumped. 3 is long enough to love and fall hard, i did more 'time' than that mad he

she was from another country big_smile
to hell with this distant stuff, I dunno how I get into it goddammit...
she did this like a week before she was coming here for NYE etc...women are cruel smile

@ casio

once I did a "many-fucks-after-we-split" odissey...so we met only in her apartment for this...
well until she got pregnant, I was 17. I'm glad that her parents dont know to this day,
her dad was a hunter, the man would've shot me on the spot hmm

@ manasyt - come on, the masses are cruel,not just women

edit: thats heavy shit for a 17 year old hmm

@casio - never never never - mind games

@scarface & robot374 - hehe even robots need oiled every now and again no wink

Ha Uhu Uhu Ha Ha smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmO013ahRIg