Re: is love worth it?

casionova wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STCOo9Hh5lE[/youtube]

Wow, we certainly live in a strange world. Puts things in perspective.

SSM v3 wrote:
casionova wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STCOo9Hh5lE[/youtube]

Wow, we certainly live in a strange world. Puts things in perspective.

not sure it's possible to get any weirder but this one's pretty crazy too... about 'mechaphiles'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvuY1nO27Go[/youtube]

takes all sorts, eh?

178 (edited by Jap the Lad 2010-02-01 20:02:11)

casionova wrote:

not sure it's possible to get any weirder but this one's pretty crazy too... about 'mechaphiles'

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvuY1nO27Go[/youtube]

takes all sorts, eh?

yeah I remember watching that one when it was on the tele.  he apparently has a wank on a car in a car park at one point, although thankfully you don't see it if I remember correctly. 

A singular physical attachment/dependency on something whether human or not is not love anyway, surely?

I seem to remember my step mum telling me about this book by R.D. Laing called Do You Love Me?  where he starts comparing love to how people love to eat food, like a piece of meat.  I need to try and source it out.

This link gives a very brief insight into its substance...    http://www.litencyc.com/php/sworks.php? … ;UID=16845

San wrote:

I don't know about the rest...sometimes I think we are too quick to pigeon hole ourselves by saying "I'm in a relationship" with a person. If you love someone and you enjoy being with them, well, can't you just enjoy that?

I'm there too right now, doesn't always sit well with the human condition being unable to put a label on something, hence lacking that sense of security (which is clearly a myth anyway lol!) that we crave...but I think I've got a grip on it, and yep, I am (mostly!) happy... smile

"Fuel critical"...He didn't wanna say 'critical'..."Rog"

inserted wrote:

I'm there too right now, doesn't always sit well with the human condition being unable to put a label on something, hence lacking that sense of security (which is clearly a myth anyway lol!) that we crave...but I think I've got a grip on it, and yep, I am (mostly!) happy... smile

That's really great inserted, I'm glad you are happy smile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC_qb0DTuig[/youtube]

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

181 (edited by cebteq 2010-02-05 18:29:07)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2miuQdX4EM[/youtube]

fuck no! smile (just blowing off some steam... looks like I'm headed for another shitty valentines day)

mushaden, if you want a valentine you can find one no problem. prostitutes, loners, unhappy wives, there's a big catchment area.

i've got a gf but i'm sending a bunch of flowers to this single girl at work who is so gorgeous. anonymous, no intent behind it other than to, um, i dunno really. show my appreciation for her amazing ass? something like that. does this count as cheating? ah, who cares.

cuties don't exert

haha, nothing wrong with that.  I just had my gf break up with me.  It wasn't a long term relationship or anything, and it was definitely for the best (us breaking up).  I'm pissed off because I was looking forward to my first Valentines Day with a gf... but better this happen now than later.

ytz wrote:

mushaden, if you want a valentine you can find one no problem. prostitutes, loners, unhappy wives, there's a big catchment area.

i've got a gf but i'm sending a bunch of flowers to this single girl at work who is so gorgeous. anonymous, no intent behind it other than to, um, i dunno really. show my appreciation for her amazing ass? something like that. does this count as cheating? ah, who cares.

i'll doubt your gf thinks the same way. wink

ytz wrote:

dude you are so playing with fire. does your missus ever read this forum btw ?
you should talk to heifeitz about this. he was always falling for someone else while in a relationship

keep hackney crap

187 (edited by casionova 2010-02-12 13:18:03)

byron wrote:
ytz wrote:

dude you are so playing with fire. does your missus ever read this forum btw ?
you should talk to heifeitz about this. he was always falling for someone else while in a relationship

I'm with Byron, that's definitely playing with fire... and totally pointless. If you like your girlfriend enough to spend all that time/energy in life going out with her in the first place then you shouldn't need to send any flowers to another girl's ass. If not, then don't waste the time going out with girlfriend and get with the ass instead! Sounds to me like the real problem is you don't really like your girlfriend that much?

we need Dr Lina back around these parts...

ytz wrote:

Showing appreciation to pretty interesting charismatic and attractive people is a beatiful thing. As long as its just playing and your arent trying to hurt anyone.

PS. You better have an absolute stormer of a surprise for your girl or your just a bit of a creep.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

@ Casio

We most definitely dont need Dr Lina back !

@ casio, byron et al - sending flowers is more about self-gratification - he watches her receive them and gets off on it. I don't think there is any real harm being done here, yet.  the problem is not with the act but how others perceive the act of giving flowers.

You know we can be really happy in a relationship but need a little mental titilation elsewhere. In the main society accepts a little harmless flirting, a few innuendos etc etc. i see this as just another level, albeit a less accepted one.

@ytz  - if the temptation becomes more physical rather than admiration / fantasy from afar, then i guess you need to question why? Is it because you are bored in your relationship, therfore what can you do to spice it up? Or is it because you are not in love anymore but nothing better has come along? if its boredom - get kinky, and if its the sad falling out of love - its time to be the bigger person and move on.

@mushaden - i hate valentines day with a passion wink

hilarious leo slayer you posted at the same time as me big_smile

192 (edited by ytz 2010-02-12 21:13:01)

erm, yeah, i'm just sending them cos i overheard her talking in the lunch room about how depressing it was to be alone on valentine's day. i sent them, didn't see the reaction but she was carrying them to her car after work. maybe she's got something going on with someone else and i just won him a shag on sunday!

basically it was a "random act of kindness" or some such. i'm not bored of my gf and valentine's should be fun. i was merely bringing it up to try and encourage mushaden to be bold/random/off the cuff smile

cuties don't exert

all I know is if you get flowers from me then you're in trouble hehe

you felt sorry for that tight ass, hmm.. wink well thats very noble of you

random acts of kindness..when i was at school i hung out with all the 'geeks' who never got a look in on valentines day. i used to send them anonymous valentines cards, and they were always well chuffed. one year a card went to the wrong david, this david was more 'popular' shall we say. anyway at some point in the future i took great pleasure in telling big headed popular david the card was never intended for him, his ego crumbled before my eyes wink

anyways enjoy valentines day you mutha fuckers

edit: actually i just remembered one amazing valentines day big_smile

195 (edited by Sand Lowe 2010-02-13 04:10:54)

actinet6 wrote:

almost ended a nearly 5 year relationship last week. At the climax of the breakup argument it suddenly hit me that i can't live without this person so did everything i could to deescalate the situation. Also because the problems we're having are external (no job, money problems, creative problems on both sides, bored with lifes) and not because we stopped loving each other.

Note to myself, hide bought records and/or remove pricetags (this started the argument).

this happened to me recently enough, and for the same reasons to be honest (job, money). you know you're in for the long haul when the "oh fuck i can't live without them" feeling hits. its just a case of manning up to fix the specific problems now so both of you can live happily. with no degree its not the easiest for me, but i dont care because i have skills, so i'm just going full on self employment and ramming my services down peoples necks.

edit: no, i'm not a rentboy

Hey! We're talking about a woman's ass here! By far the greatest invention ever! Even better than the trundle suitcase. There I said it.

Fuck you valentine's day.

Maiovvi wrote:

Hey! We're talking about a woman's ass here! By far the greatest invention ever! Even better than the trundle suitcase. There I said it.

Fuck you valentine's day.

hahaha I second that...

i used to think it worth it but i'm  losing my faith. why would someone like to complicate everything, when it all works fine.

Mule Driver wrote:

i used to think it worth it but i'm  losing my faith. why would someone like to complicate everything, when it all works fine.

Man Up.  They just dont like you anymore. Next.

lost my faith about two years ago (I won't digress), and the more people I see around me having a 'relationship' (often just for the sake of it / boredom.. so it appears), the more I'm losing mine. all that fuzz caused just by a temporary imbalance in your hormone levels..

although it's quite hard from time to time to ignore them hormones, especially in the case of nice female asses  tongue