51 (edited by El Replicante 2010-01-21 02:01:37)

Re: Moustache Records 012 MIXCD THE HOLY GRAIL OF ITALO F.Dalum&J.Gassmann

hhm this mix is neither better nor worse than all the other mixes by FD. only difference is all these other mixes are available 4 free on robotdj.net ...

Excellent work... many thanks!

smile

Is all sound music?

to my honest opinion, the mix isn't the best i've heard and i haven't bought a mix cd since mixed up in the hague but still good job and very nice to see/hear those classics..
props to joerg,flemming and david
.... all that in just one sentence big_smile

Vlam Aan

Love it!!

Thanks Flemming, Gassmann and david!

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

i love it too, it

56 (edited by jogi 2010-01-25 19:36:36)

@El Replicante / Kuczera

well, its also interesting to read some comments with a kind of "negative" vibration.
after all...music is always a matter of taste and its impossible to hit everyones heart.

friends, you are totally right. the kind of Flemmings mixing style isn

well joerg, it wasn't such a negative feedback.. i'm just not fanatic about the mixing
i love flemming in what he does, don't get me wrong.. but it just wasn't too exciting
and like i said, it was the first mix cd i bought since mixed up in the hague, that one came out in 2000
but who am i big_smile

Vlam Aan

I think this mix is great even if I honnestly have to admit that for some mixes I heared Flemming do better things in the past. But that's just about a very few mixes on this cd. The rest of the mixes are again very good and wellthought!

But the main and most important thing is the choice of the records.. The most tricky part, but also the most interesting one in my opinion. Very interesting to get some big classics melted with some pretty unknown but amazingly good "7 records.. Loved the discovery of 2 wonderfull Patrizia Pellegrino songs. For me, one of the highlights of this mix. That Galyn & Steve is also amazing.

The mix is complete, varied and surprising.

It's also so more nice to enjoy it in great soundquality with a nice booklet to read, rather then have to download it in some mp3 format..

Real gold cannot be seen or even touched, it has to be listened & felt with the heart..

cheers Flemming for the CD (and the shout out!!), arrived in the post last week and been motorway-tested already! it's a rocking mix up there with the very best of them and wonderful to hear in full wav quality... great effort on the booklet/packaging from David too. nice one! smile

i need this on vinyl

so great Flemming and Jorg could assemble all that rare vinyl together and make it available to us in a suitable format for a 79min continuous mix.

my review is online:
http://www.technodisco.it/2010/01/flemm … e-records/

bias wrote:

i need this on vinyl

K7 for me

not many left

very last copies!!!

What an incredible mix! My favourite part is the mixing between Greta Vivi & Magic Sound. Absolutely fabulous... lol  lol  lol

Thanks a lot to the Moustache-crew and Flemming & Jörg for making this wonderful piece possible!