Re: Ps3

I don't think. I was already irritated and bored after 2 minutes. Still don't understand why I've bought this stupid game.
And the animal doesn't have the charm of CJ7 for instance.

402 (edited by Vic20 2009-11-04 14:26:51)

gotta mention the Uncharted 2 multiplayer section, really addictive COD like shenanigans, really getting into it right now.

Also, was playing Zombie Apocalypse as the demo is on PSN last nite. Does what it says on the tin, you shot & hack zombies, good tho for

cant stop playing ff7.. debating getting psOne games on Japanese PSN store...free time slowly dwindling to zero sad

404 (edited by acidcat 2009-11-20 07:11:52)

and resident evil 2 came out recently.. probably my favorite in the entire series..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo1txvfbFyc

also, this is hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCTKIqfmiWo

Under siege, new PSN game: http://dev.undersiegegame.com/?p=98

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IduFU3F9 … r_embedded[/youtube]

I need love

llcoolkm wrote:

Under siege, new PSN game: http://dev.undersiegegame.com/?p=98

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IduFU3F9 … r_embedded[/youtube]

Looks right up my alley.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Finally! I have a ps3 waiting in a box for christmas. Missuis Santa is vey generous and I feel about 8. Here we go!

+++ Dont be scared honey, thats just the resonance knob +++

computerdisco wrote:

Finally! I have a ps3 waiting in a box for christmas. Missuis Santa is vey generous and I feel about 8. Here we go!

Let us know your PSN-name so we can frag your ass!

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

I plan to buy a PSP (for a gift) but I heard that the new one is not good. Does someone know more about that ?

I am pretty sure they redesigned the PSP to deter piracy, the older one made it easier. So it depends who is receiving the gift. smile

With that said, I wouldn't mind getting a new PSP for Final Fantasy Tactics and Monster Hunter..

Also, everyone needs to download Noby Noby Boy...Probably my favorite PS3 game.

Mademoiselle wrote:

I plan to buy a PSP (for a gift) but I heard that the new one is not good. Does someone know more about that ?

The new PSP is the PSPGo. It's a download only PSP, the PSPdiscs (called UMDs) don't work with it. You're probably better off with a somewhat older PSP (though the PSPslim isn't that old): it's cheaper,  uses UMDs & can also play downloaded games. The design of the PSPGo is rather slick though.

yes, I've discussed with a guy from a shop this morning and he confirmed to me that the new one is not so cool
(screen is smaller and you can just download games online, which is not good also for his business).

I received a PSP Slim & Lite this xmas from my good lady. I was really torn between the PSP Go and the new Slim & Lite and what won it for me was that if you buy UMD games/movies you can trade them in where-as the download variant of the Go means deleting and throwing money down the drain so to speak.

I downloaded the Bruno film onto my PSP (this can take some time) on xmas day and watched it yesterday inbetween jobs in my works van. Can' t recomend enough either the God of War game, really quite addictive once you get going...

DJ Hero, anyone tried it?

PSN-name = essit303

Games I own:

Assassins Creed
Rainbow Six Las Vegas
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Ratchet & Clank : Tools of destruction
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Virtua Tennis 3
GRID
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Ridge Racer 7
HAWX
FEAR

Anyone wanna race online?? Let me know....

C ya @ PSN

PSN-name = Komputerdisco

I own

Assassins creed II
MOH waw2
Little big planet
Fallout 3

+++ Dont be scared honey, thats just the resonance knob +++

Coolex. Will add y'all later on.

Robots... racing GRID:
I am only racing online on the European tracks, at the Euro Touring Cars Series, with these selected:
Damage: ON
Catch up: ANY
Race length: SHORT
Collisions: FORWARD
Driver Assists: ALLOWED

When you find no races on these, set collisions to default (ANY) and you find always races going on.
These circuit tracks are great, and still going strong.
Unfortunately it is not possible to invite friends, but you just have to check some rooms.

See you on the track!

Strictly Rockaas

Tx for the invite on Tuesday Far I. Were you playing with some friends? I usually don't win that easily smile.

Klart wrote:

Tx for the invite on Tuesday Far I. Were you playing with some friends? I usually don't win that easily smile.

No friends, they we're just a couple of losers. Next time stay a little longer then!

Strictly Rockaas

Damn its hard to see invites. I never see them until a couple of hours later smile

I need love

llcoolkm, you should turn on 'messages on' in the system options. Then they will pop up (upper right corner) while you are gaming or watching video's...

Strictly Rockaas

Updated the PS3robots list.

RFRname: PS3name

meschi: mrmeschi
Klart: Klart
vic20: Rickster372
heifetz: magicaldream
davecore: davecore
obi1r: Far_I
spinsergio: PlaySergio
jayoverdose:jayoverdose
llcoolkm: llcoolkm
spruxxx: darkstar108
huxflux: robotrohn
SLEEK: sipyohaterade
BMX: mtfbmx
SepticStudio: SepticStudio
Mademoiselle: Mlle75
sheffieldbleep: sheffieldbleep
computerdisco: Komputerdisco
c20h25n3o: essit303

No Gran Turismo 5 release in March.... pppffff.
Maybe they release it in another life

Strictly Rockaas

Still no GT5??? Fuck 'em...I'll go 4 Need for Speed: Shift....