Re: Ps3

Vic20 wrote:
Klart wrote:
Vic20 wrote:

Finished it yesterday. Gonna go online soon for some battling.

How about starting a clan? Just for fun, no obligations, trainings, matches,... but this way we're in the same team if we play online together.

CBS or IFM or RFR?

Jah, up for it very much. We didn' t do it on COD4 so need to get a clan together for this then, go with the Robots4Robots as a name I reckon.

RFR it is!

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Btw, I usually show up around 22h (GMT+1).

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

I suck like a pro on COD4... big_smile

was fun last nite:)

Yeah, that was fun smile. Optiroc & I continued together and got our asses kicked hard by some kids, I guess I understand now why heifetz preferred a private match smile.

Now I just have to find my battery charger for my headset.

@llcoolkm: you didn't wanna join because you had to get up early, but you were still gaming when we stopped smile. Pixeljunk Monsters is addictive he smile and damn those trophies look hard to get.

@Obi: get yourself some CoD4! You can find it dirt cheap!

@Klart; only if there's the auto-aim function in the game, otherwise I suck ever more than Optiroc (maybe hard to believe but it's true:D)

Strictly Rockaas

Obi1r wrote:

@Klart; only if there's the auto-aim function in the game, otherwise I suck ever more than Optiroc (maybe hard to believe but it's true:D)

There is auto-aim (you can't even turn it off), you notice it when an opponent runs closely past you, your aim follows him. The actual aiming does require skill, the auto-aim doesn't make it feel like you're not in control or st, you still have to do it all by yourself.

But if you lack that skill, you're perfect to join RFR!

Klart wrote:

Yeah, that was fun smile. Optiroc & I continued together and got our asses kicked hard by some kids, I guess I understand now why heifetz preferred a private match smile.

aah i didn't realize you could do that! next time we'll beat the kids wink

Optiroc, you weren't so bad, u got some nice last stand kills with the pistol smile

heifetz wrote:

aah i didn't realize you could do that!

of course we can & with the clan tags we are always on the same team.

heifetz wrote:

Optiroc, you weren't so bad, u got some nice last stand kills with the pistol smile

Yeah, you shot me in the head like that.

Vic20 has Cod4 & 5 so he can join us too! You guys got 5 already? I think 4 is better, but 5 is fun as well.

Couldn' t do last night but up for tonight if anyone wants to ?

yeah i have some free time tonight, we can show the kiddies who's in charge. don't have 5 yet so how about 4?

137 (edited by Vic20 2008-11-26 18:08:28)

'lets doo eet' smile

from 2200 hrs again ?

i'm up for it

Klart wrote:

Now I just have to find my battery charger for my headset.

@llcoolkm: you didn't wanna join because you had to get up early, but you were still gaming when we stopped smile. Pixeljunk Monsters is addictive he smile and damn those trophies look hard to get.

Yep, but I knew that if I had started with COD4 I would have played all night long smile
I'm definitely on next time (tomorrow is up early again though). Long time since i played COD4 now but its the game that got me to appreciate FPS on console.

And yeah, pixeljunk monsters is amazing when smoking. I get totally lost in trying to figure out the optimal tower positions on every map smile

I need love

140 (edited by Obi1r 2008-11-27 12:55:44)

So it'sCoD4 Modern warfare I need huh... looks like there are more 'versions' and its still 55 euro's cannot call this 'dead' cheap

Strictly Rockaas

141 (edited by Klart 2008-11-27 13:14:57)

Obi1r wrote:

So it'sCoD4 Modern warfare I need huh... looks like there are more 'versions' and its still 55 euro's cannot call this 'dead' cheap

You're right, it seems it isn't dirt cheap in the shops (but you might find it cheap second hand). You can get the GOTY edition (with extra maps) or the normal.

Btw, I bought CoD 5 for 52 Euro (Vic20 & myself got nr.5 as well).

142 (edited by Vic20 2008-11-27 14:16:15)

@ Heifetz, I was on COD 5 last night..were you going on COD 4 ??

Forgot how good the online gameplay is on COD period. Was mucho fun. We definately need to do some private R4R battles.

Going in tonight but COD 4 or 5 ??

2200hrs GMT again.

ill hit you up at 2200 on cod4!?

COD 4, okidoki.

Anyone else ??

I havent played in a while.... be gentle. haha

Vic20 wrote:

Anyone else ??

I'm up for it, just dunno if I'll make it.

meschi wrote:

I havent played in a while.... be gentle. haha

Ooh, a knifing victim. I luuuv the knifing in CoD 4, it really feels like your plunging the knife in your victim instead of just waving with it at him like in the other FPS's.

@Vic20: yeah i was on 4, don't have 5 yet.

tonight i may have to give it a miss, got an early start tomorrow...

rick.

I totally forgot that the internet isnt sorted at our place yet. no COD4 for me.

I was well lookin forward to that aswell

hmm

Vic20 wrote:

COD 4, okidoki.

Anyone else ??

Im on!

I need love

I' ll hit you up with a 'friend' mail ladies love @ 2200 hrs wink