Re: Ps3

Oi Vic/Rick ! That was a great last game yesterday, we were far behind and won with the capture of the last HQ.

I won't be there tonight (got a party + DJ gig). Btw, can you already add a clan tag? Dunno which level you need, but that way they put us in the same team.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

missed out on most of the fun yesterday i see, had to pack it in early. can't play so often anymore, the lady's back and doesn't approve of my hobby smile

153 (edited by Vic20 2008-11-28 14:09:49)

Klart wrote:

Oi Vic/Rick ! That was a great last game yesterday, we were far behind and won with the capture of the last HQ.

I won't be there tonight (got a party + DJ gig). Btw, can you already add a clan tag? Dunno which level you need, but that way they put us in the same team.

I'm a tad rusty online, kept getting shot, whereas you are a one man killing machine, thats why I stuck to you like glue wink

I tried a R4R on COD4 but no luck, probably doing it wrong. I' ll download the new maps soon as I still don' t have them.

Have fun spinning Klart.

I really cant wait to get my broadband sorted!!

Vic20 wrote:

I'm a tad rusty online, kept getting shot, whereas you are a one man killing machine, thats why I stuck to you like glue wink

That's too much honour, I'm only just above average.

Vic20 wrote:

I tried a R4R on COD4 but no luck, probably doing it wrong. I' ll download the new maps soon as I still don' t have them.

We're using RFR. Don't have the new maps either (I should buy the French ones, but can't access the French store...).

Vic20 wrote:

Have fun spinning Klart.

It was fun, but the cd players didn't cooperate. Had to play some more obvious material (Inner City, Depeche Mode,...), but fun nonetheless.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

meschi wrote:

Let us know when you're back online!

Anyone online for the weekend?

Possibley tomorrow.

2200hrs onwards ?

I've bought aqua vita (a kind of virtual aquarium) and I'm really disappointed (it's not enough interactive & I don't have understand yet how to feed the fish). But the surprise came from the fact that my cat Moustachat became completely crazy with it. 

http://www.paradisemassage.org/celina/moustachataquavita.jpg

Money well spend then!
I've downloaded Full HD Aquarium and that's not interactive at all...

Strictly Rockaas

@mademoiselle: hihihi, our bigger cat Lumi is obsessed with nature shows, so no wonder if yours is with the aquarium smile

Mademoiselle wrote:

I've bought aqua vita (a kind of virtual aquarium) and I'm really disappointed (it's not enough interactive & I don't have understand yet how to feed the fish). But the surprise came from the fact that my cat Moustachat became completely crazy with it.

Always wanted to buy that, but didn't want to but the ps eye just for this game. I'd love a nice looking aquarium.

I thought you could feed them by waving your hand above the tv?

Slowly getting better at COD4. Being hit by grenades with what seems like homing capabilities still gets me fucking pissed every time, though... Especially on "Wet Work"... Man at get angry only thinking about that level. smile

Optiroc wrote:

Slowly getting better at COD4. Being hit by grenades with what seems like homing capabilities still gets me fucking pissed every time, though... Especially on "Wet Work"... Man at get angry only thinking about that level. smile

Slowly? You were getting a LOT more kills and it's not like the opposition was weak. Saw you whack two fellas in one second right before my eyes.

I guess I'd hear a lot of swearing if you'd get a headset.

When COD4 gets Platinum or a massive pricedrop I will join the show

Strictly Rockaas

Klart: Yeah, massaging those fuckers with the RPD sure feels good! big_smile

Bought my own copy today so now I also have those extra maps.. Have only got into fights on China Town and Broadcast yet. Very pretty and complex looking maps and I got a K/D over 1 on the first try. Still mad as fuck though, and the official Sony headset is on its way...

Good fun last night Klart & Optiroc.

*I need to get a bluetooth headset, I could hear you guys smile

itching to get back behind that ak47 smile

meschi wrote:

Back online?

damn ive only got wireless

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

jayoverdose wrote:

damn ive only got wireless

That's good enough.

172 (edited by jayoverdose 2008-12-24 14:18:17)

my ps3 doesnt take wireless, or does it?

doesn't it need some thingamagingy to receive wireless?

You need a wireless router Jay. Piss easy to set up also on the Ps3.

problem is i steal the net from the neighbours

jayoverdose wrote:

problem is i steal the net from the neighbours

Well, if you can steal it from the neighbours with your PC, you can steal it with your PS3 as well: just search for available networks & log on. It doesn't need some thingamagingy to receive wireless smile