Re: Ps3

RE5 is too arcady for me. Nice gfx but the sidekick and the unrealistic running zombies just spoil the mood. this could've been a really atmospheric and scary zombie splatter adventure, but no.

heifetz wrote:

RE5 is too arcady for me. Nice gfx but the sidekick and the unrealistic running zombies just spoil the mood. this could've been a really atmospheric and scary zombie splatter adventure, but no.

lols

203 (edited by heifetz 2009-02-08 10:22:14)

it is common knowledge and fact that zombies cannot not run.

i thought everyone has come to grips with the establishment that rage zombies are lore correct.

details schmetails

Flower up on PSN!

http://www.jp.playstation.com/tgs2007/ps3/titles/img/screenshot/sce_flower.jpg

Beautiful but short game with amazing surround sound.

Similar to flow but instead of a micro organism you are a flower petal blowing in the wind... relaxing smile

I need love

cod 5 tournament tonight anyone?

meschi wrote:

I might show up, can't say for sure.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

meschi wrote:

hot dickiddy!

in.

cool. we'll say 9pm GMT?

between 9 or 10 jah ?

I' ll be in tonight regardless. Are you clanned up yet ? if not its RFR.

dont I have to go up a certain amount of levels to clan? I havent played it online much. I think im up to '10'

213 (edited by Vic20 2009-02-16 15:03:55)

I' m on level '32' at the mo, get me, the laa dii daa wink

meschi wrote:

dont I have to go up a certain amount of levels to clan? I havent played it online much. I think im up to '10'

I think you can add a clan tag when you reach level 11, so tonight's the night wink.

Getting ready for Killzone 2!

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

I cant fuckin wait for killzone 2. I bought my copy the other day... just need to wait now.
Ill be on cod5 about 9:30GMT. dinner will be ready a bit later than I thought.... mmmmMMmmm stew!

we should get a few hours in then

OH YEAH! thats me part of the clan. got a few rounds in before dinner. BLAOW! RFR 4TW

dedication to the cause, I' m forwarding you for promotion wink

Good fun was had yesterday, lads! We got some serious beatings at first but it was getting better towards the end.

My PS3 froze at the last moment and since it's GMT+1 over here & my son gets up early, I didn't let it reboot.

yeah, shit was playin up for sure, but it was fun. I'll be hitting it up late tonight as Im off work tomorrow.

there is a COD5?  why wasnt i told

world at war

223 (edited by ramos 2009-02-17 12:24:21)

ah yes, any good?  have read crap reviews saying its the same as COD4 with different scenery etc

and they need to make a ps3 game like Battlefield 2.  Now that is a FPS

As far as I got it right, COD4 is better gameplay than 5...

Strictly Rockaas

I wish you could jump in the tanks, planes and vehicles in COD4.  It would be the ultimate game.