26 (edited by mono-poly 2009-12-23 10:46:08)

Re: Stiletto Stoners. Female potheads.

Yeah i used to smoke 25 guilders bags also when i was young.
Now i only smoke a pure stick when i got the day off and i feel like relaxing/noodling.
But i got no nicotine adicion anymore to.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

27 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-12-24 14:49:08)

Herr Flick wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

... where are the good old days of dropping acid, smoking a bit, eat a shroom or two and just  having a ball with likeminded people. it seems acceptable nowadays to stuff your nose and destroy your braincells with the thousands, whilst people who want to chill and have a smoke are looked at as "hippie losers" by people who do not know any better.

I agree with you, but i think "droppin' acid", "smoking a bit" & "eatin' a shroom or two" will probably kill a thousand or more braincells as well ;-)

well, I have to agree about the smoking bit, but scientific studies have proven that eating psilocybin containing mushrooms actually stimulate the growth of the brain (the grey mass), and it activates a specific part of the brain we normally do not use (apparently..). I believe it is written somewhere in "The Foods Of The Gods" by Terrance McKenna.

Time for a pipe I reckon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282 … playnext=1

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

absolutely essential stuff for sure.. it gets proven time and time again that it's all about politics and money...

Zubeldia wrote:
Herr Flick wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

... where are the good old days of dropping acid, smoking a bit, eat a shroom or two and just  having a ball with likeminded people. it seems acceptable nowadays to stuff your nose and destroy your braincells with the thousands, whilst people who want to chill and have a smoke are looked at as "hippie losers" by people who do not know any better.

I agree with you, but i think "droppin' acid", "smoking a bit" & "eatin' a shroom or two" will probably kill a thousand or more braincells as well ;-)

well, I have to agree about the smoking bit, but scientific studies have proven that eating psilocybin containing mushrooms actually stimulate the growth of the brain (the grey mass), and it activates a specific part of the brain we normally do not use (apparently..). I believe it is written somewhere in "The Foods Of The Gods" by Terrance McKenna.

Time for a pipe I reckon...

Terence is the man! :-)

31 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-12-24 20:35:41)

I know many beautiful, successfull WOMEN who earn a lot of money working in different fields; law firms finance advertising etc, so in that sense they are successfull, and take drugs .. Not only weed; some of the so called harder stuff too during weekends and still finely manage their lives and jobs lol .. If only their bosses or co workers knew .. its very common

32 (edited by Obi1r 2009-12-25 23:03:23)

I dont get high anymore nowadays but during the time I smoked and offered a spliff to girl, mostly they refused with the argument 'it mostly makes me more paranoid'.
I believe in handling a good spliff, you need to have your feet pretty firm on the ground & being determined strongly to stay away from paranoia... Woman who are succesfull fit in this catagory.
It seems to me high educated women have a good developed focus, they have learned to handle their minds better when it tends to start to wander off....in opposite to woman with lower, or no education.

So send your bitch back to school when you are saving her from another paranoid attack and demand she builds up a succesfull career with the according salary within a few years to finance your costly drug experiments into endless oblivion big_smile

Strictly Rockaas

One thing that is certain more chicks SHOULD smoke the herb. Most women in their 30's get so obsessed by the daily details of life. It almost seems if they stopped living all together and just prepping up to get popped up.
Another explanation could be that chicks who like to party walk the experimentation path differently. They start with some booze, joints, move up to some e and coke and when they quit the scene they stop all together and like anti-smokers cant live with occasional use or something.

For me smoking was never real experimentation, i know what it does to me, and i like it. I never smoke the hard skunks etc, only light outdoor kind of stuff or some quality hash.

34 (edited by Funkbox 2009-12-28 08:03:51)

aww man!
while listening to mixes from the mix page I ventured out to see what people were taliking about and found this thread.

miravalles wrote:

One thing's for sure. I can guarantee you that I'll never quit smoking pot. It's a pleasure I sincerely don't want to deprive myself.

boy you sure said it there but I have to quit here and there just to let myself know that I am in control! I would rather smoke weed than drink.

Dez wrote:

My New Years resolution this year is to smoke more pot.

ahh ha ha! Mine is to smoke less! Only because I am going back to school!

cebteq wrote:

Yeah I think people just grow up

so says my girl  (who used to smoke everyday till about age 27)

ytz wrote:

it's a gateway drug... to crime

but alcohol is the real gateway drug and its marketed as something fucking glamorous

heifetz wrote:

the girls i know that smoke regularly are smart & beautiful but not so successful.

yeah but alot of them are still young, in school, partying and building a career. However, not all of them!
I AGREE!

Zubeldia wrote:

the girls i know who do not smoke, tend to be all stressed about nonsense like their social status, what to wear, how the hairs are hanging etc. and in my experience; non-smoking women talk too much in general about completely irrelevant subjects. not much of an entertaining company, to say the least. girls i know who do smoke, are generally very nice to hang out with. you can have a proper, meaningfull conversation, on various subjects. whether it be music, philosophy, movies, whatever..

AGREE! AGREE! AGREE! Take my girl for example: about once a year I can get her to smoke and she turns into the girl she used to be when we first met. A cute(shes cute either way)little giggly spontaneous schoolgirl that holds me tight and has to get me to explain everything to her like I am fucking Socrates. Its like we fall in love all over again!
BUT I am glad she doesnt smoke like she used to!

stan snackson wrote:

i practicallyhave to hide to get high anymore.

at my house I do! but with kids its the right thing to do!

Mr. Maximal wrote:

Also I think pot is seen as a "loser" drug for hippies and not as extremely cool as for instance cocaine in some circles.

well, in my city it seems like CRACK is the only "loser" drug although I think Oxycontin and Crack take the cake for loser drugs. However I am going to have to AGREE with you on that one. Right now (right this second)I can actually get the bomb weed for the same price I can get the bomb coke! Very strange and scary to me indeed!

jacderida wrote:

i'm totally jealous of people who can actually do shit when they're stoned, perhaps i wouldn't have given up if that was the case for me...

Ahh ha ha! I try to make a list of shit to do when I wake up before I get high!

[child woke up thats all for now, I am trying to get to a point]