Re: Sensitive - Driving - Give me and Don't stop on ID Limited!!!

got it from clone, superb release

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

As much as I like the 1983 version, I'm pretty bummed that the record doesn't contain the Gong version.
I really, really still want that... nice 'n gloomy version.
Although I already have the Sensation version of Don't Stop I will probably still buy this one.

same question here: will decks.de get copies?

great stuff! thx IDL!

what a crap song.... a friend sold it for over 500 euros .... nothin more to say

Frisbee is my passion

INDECS wrote:

As much as I like the 1983 version, I'm pretty bummed that the record doesn't contain the Gong version.
I really, really still want that... nice 'n gloomy version.
Although I already have the Sensation version of Don't Stop I will probably still buy this one.

i have to agree with indecs on that.. tja sommige mensen zijn nooit tevreden wink
but still props for the iventi/delivery team for releasing this

Vlam Aan

32 (edited by Aftering 2010-01-10 15:01:40)

It's to difficult to do good for everybody, and opinions are very personal.

The GONG version not being on this record is a matter of official rights guys. I thought you figured that out.. The rights of the GONG version are in hands of somebody else then the rest of the songs on this record. It's not a sinecure to find that person. Not even with tons of contacts in the Italo world like Iventi has..  And as you know, No rights means no release for Iventi.
Who knows, maybe in the future or maybe just never.. 

If there was a possibility for putting the GONG version, Iventi would have done it for sure! But on the other hand you wouldn't have "The original unreleased version" on 1 full side.

Just understand there are people who prefer this original Unreleased version (even Sensitive themselves prefer it) so for all of those guys it is nice to have it on 1 full side, giving it the respect it deserves, knowing it is released for the first time on vinyl since it was made back in 1983. This is unique..

This record will for sure bring an Unreleased and very unique piece of Italo History into your vinylcollection. And that's actually the only thing that changed since December 2009...

I know this version sounds a little different then the GONG version that you are used to and fell in love with since so many years... That's for sure, and those things needs time to get used to for some people. Personally I heard this original for the first time nearly 1 year ago. In the meantime I had the possibility to get used to it, to get in peace with the differences, to appreciate it, so that today it is even difficult to say wish version I actually prefer.. It are both just great great versions.

Just my personal opinion about it..

Al the credit goes to the Iventi team as well as Sergio Bonzanni (Sensitive) who worked very closely to make this possibble.

Real gold cannot be seen or even touched, it has to be listened & felt with the heart..

Thanks Aftering for your comments smile

A lot of people like the records because we already sold 75% of the stock within 1,5 week. So if you want a copy of this unique record in your collection then please hurry. And buying this release means that you give us the chance to bring more of these gems. We have some great things on the shelf.

34 (edited by INDECS 2010-01-10 18:06:03)

After listening to the sample a couple of times the OG version starts to grow on me... it is indeed a matter of getting used to. I was so used to the Gong version that the OG sounded weird the first time I heard the sample.
Just heard the full track on Youtube and I have to admit it's as good as the 1984 release... Just different. It has this "loose" character and might actually work better on a dancefloor.

Same situation as with Joe Carrasco & M.M. vs Garrasco's, or Rambless vs D.Carred.

ouwe italo boefgheghegh

Guess the sun is shining in Israel

http://cgi.ebay.com/ITALO-12-SENSITIVE-DRIVING-GIVE-ME-DONT-STOP-NM_W0QQitemZ380196693994QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item58857d27ea

Or in France

http://cgi.ebay.com/SENSITIVE-driving-reprint-ITALO-DISCO-12-LISTEN_W0QQitemZ360237203769QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item53dfcf8139

While there are still a few copies available at normal price at Iventi & discogs  roll

Real gold cannot be seen or even touched, it has to be listened & felt with the heart..