26 (edited by SOM 2010-03-03 23:59:58)

Re: SOM10 The Exaltics/AS1 SPLIT DOUBLE ALBUM The Freefall/Code Reference

Thanks...

by the way also out now ...

Bunker3089 The Exaltics 1000 Lights In The Sky (Part 1)

http://clone.nl/item17386.html

Bunker3090 The Exaltics 1000 Lights In The Sky (Part 2)

http://clone.nl/item17387.html

something different - something special

great! more boring new bunkers, sounding like dopplereffekt from 15 yaers ago! cant wait.
price is also not bad, but i wish it was at least 20 euro, also i hope labels will be black and record is packed in paper sleeve only, this is so underground and alternative.

Neid und Missgunst sind die höchste Form der Anerkennung !

sure, that's why it's limited to 100-200copies and still takes months(years?) to sell.

however...
here is the review from the The Exaltics / AS1 – Split LP The Freefall / Code Reference – Solar One Music SOM10 by Nexus 6 for Electro Alliance

The Exaltics / AS1 – Split LP The Freefall / Code Reference – Solar One Music SOM10
Two of the most prolific artists on German Solar One Music imprint have combined their forces to celebrate the label's tenth release since its launch in 2006! Striking back with a double joint opus, Off World entity The Exaltics (Dominance Electricity, Bunker, Militant Science) and Miami bas(s)ed AS1 (Transient Force, Bass Frequency Productions, Monotone USA) open up the doors to their distinctive universe, delivering each one an untouchable full lenght outing made of distressing funk and noir spacey manipulations. Perfect follow up to the highly recommended “Split EP” (SOM 05 by Raw Mechanics & Crotaphytus) published in 2009, the “Split LP” kicks off with the intricate aesthetism of The Exaltics on ace «Freefall» CD. Coming up with an enigmatic generator noise over a weird melody, ambient “The Beginning” introduces a series of refined Sci Fi cuts fuelled with tough beats, obscure waves and funkyfied pads, progressively diving us into an abyss of darkness made of unhealthy constructions and conscious signals, displaying their wild, yet deep atmosphere throughout. From the striking blackness of “Slipping Away” to the roughness of “Different Places” and “No return (Quiet Version)”, passing throught the cosmical classicism of “Journey to Jupiter”, the magnificence of “The Freefall” or the unusual hard banging tones of “Reflective Reflection”, “Sleepless”, “Tinman Boogie” and “In The End”, the whole album never looses the attention of his listener, always keeping its alive thanks to fresh ideas, innovative sounds and much anticipated electro. Sometimes abstract, electronica, IDM, downtempo and Detroit influenced, the ten inspired gems oscillate with maestria between forward thinking songs, dancefloor hits and more domestic candies to build up a sonic message of disillusion from the SOM ambassador. Outstanding! In the steps of “MVSM”, Arnold Steiner’s previous album on Solar One Music, inspired “Code Reference” on CD2 sees versatile AS1 on a more moody mode, fusing warm home listening jams (“Night Child”, “Untold Secrets”) to minimal electro bass anthems (“UFO Gathering”, “Shit Gets Lost”) and emotional jewels (“Robot Sex Freak”, “The Lost Forever”, “Automatic Syncromatic”, “Flotation Device”, “Empty Because of You”). Mash up of eerie melodies, synthetic beats, mighty soundscapes, sophisticated strings, analogical tones, unforgiving basslines and alienated vocals, this brilliant opus showcases the artist unique skill to depict through a Black and White musical palette some devastated landscapes after an UFO raid. Top notch! This is Arnold Steiner at its best and this is why we dig so much his music! With styles ranging from cutting edge Miami Bass to more experimental registers, the distinguished “Split LP” is another essential collector release from the SOM camp packed in a strictly limited (only 100 copies worldwide) double CD and served up with a rotative cover! Must have!
2xCD, Electro

who needs reviews, if you can download everything and check yourself.

who needs you ???

no matter how many reviewers you'll bribe with free promos you can't hide the fact your music is nothing else than inferior copy of dopplereffekt sound from 15 years ago and you know that too, that's why you release 100 copies on cdr.

Telling people that the music they make is inferior only works when you are talented yourself.

What mensch says

i like the as1 part, actualy looking forward to the 12 inch release

Vlam Aan

MenschMaschine wrote:

Telling people that the music they make is inferior only works when you are talented yourself.

artists make bad critics, critics make bad artists

and bias makes shit look pretty

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

i used to like electro, but it's nothing interesting in this genre now, only copies.

it's not only my opinion, how come people still buy drexciya, dopplereffekt represses and new stuff barely can sell in few hundreds?

maybe there wouldn't be this problem if labels like yours didn't release anything that sounds like electro and seems more less finnished.

I do not understand the discussion and I don't understand the problem from bias ! If you find our Label and Music shit, why are you interested in our Stuff ? We are not interessted in your opinion because we make this not for you and when you say it sound like dopplereffekt then you have no feeling about this music!!! We do this because we love it and we make this for people who like our stuff. We make no money with this we make this in our freetime and we do not force anyone to buy it ! We make 100 copies Cdr because we don't want to make more and
when we want to make more or make vinyl then we make it !!! We all belong to a small scene and I do not understand why people hate other people for there music taste and for what they do. I don't like a lot Music but I would never annoy someone for his music taste. You don't like it do not read it...
We just want a good time with our music but these discussions are not a good time. Whatever, We have no time for such things... and we do not answer again, write what you want.peace SOM

bias go to the potato field and get a job  big_smile

i hear theyre hiring in london

bias wrote:

i used to like electro, but it's nothing interesting in this genre now, only copies.

name one type of music in which this is different everything has been done already dumbass.

you are just old and bitter, it's you who sucks.

so then why did you start making italo?

45 (edited by jayoverdose 2010-03-12 18:58:15)

because i was in love.

don't want to rain on the SOM10 parade so i'm taking it here, http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=5984.

46 (edited by hyboid 2010-03-27 01:01:49)

SOM, just wanted to order the double package on your site, it says it's sold out! Will Part 1 be available again (and so the double package?)

BTW I'm the one who won the package with the t-shirt recently wink