Re: Some fightin words from Detroit Luv forum

detroit love = hate for everything nondetroit

You mean like Maurizio only doing remixes for people from Detroit?

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

78 (edited by statiq 2008-08-07 12:57:51)

From my point of view (average cbs listener and forum member with no inside knowledge of how things worked), RDJX was always about sharing his passion from music, I don't think he was very interested in (or specially gifted at) running the forum and community stuff in a diplomatic manner that would never antagonize anyone.

Some people are now bitter, Prussell sounds like he is and that's too bad. After all, the music is still here and the New Thing

Communicator wrote:

You mean like Maurizio only doing remixes for people from Detroit?

i'm not sure that's correct, as far as i know - Maurizio never remixed anyone as Maurizio.. (correct me if i'm wrong) and Moritz von Oswald has remixed plenty of people outside of detroit as Moritz and other aliases though.. not that it really matters..

smile

I read it somewhere, some Detroit guy or Richie Hawtin mentioned it in an interview. I was shocked so that particularly stuck out.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

d-luv hates me. fuckin stupid the way i see it. detroit is a hostile city with hostile peeps. which is fine through a computer screen. btw half those people on there aint even from the d, they live in the burbs.face it people like that are lame fuckin sissy.if peeps dont play your shit big deal.

GREETZ!

82 (edited by MrFriction 2008-08-09 20:32:08)

It's just adoration gone sour.

ppl may think i act like a pig, but in the end i look cute !

83 (edited by Marco Tulio Thrash 2008-08-09 22:13:07)

Where is this 'Detroit'? tongue