26 (edited by ytz 2010-04-01 01:00:57)

Re: Chatroulette

@karamanga

i read about it on the guardian's media blog and they mentioned this really old couple who shag in front of their webcam, and they're like a holy grail of chatrouletters... probably an urban myth but typical of the sort of depressing/insane feel to it. all i know is i left after a minute feeling dirty (not in a good way) and depressed.

and, like bmx said, the administrators are currently trying to fight a spate of bad publicity by publishing pointless disclaimers on their site

you should probably visit just to know the badness...  come to think of it, that's probably what most people who aren't wanking are doing

shame because stentec has just highlighted a really interesting way of using the technology. and as cebteq says it probably reveals more about the internet and the human race than we'd like to admit.

cuties don't exert

27 (edited by karamanga 2010-04-01 01:21:34)

ytz wrote:

@karamanga

you should probably visit just to know the badness...  come to think of it, that's probably what most people who aren't wanking are doing

- agree, we should try witness something before having the authority to reject completely

shame because stentec has just highlighted a really interesting way of using the technology.

- this can cross boundaries; peoples oppressed for whatever reasons its a chance to collaborate and engage with a bigger world

and as cebteq says it probably reveals more about the internet and the human race than we'd like to admit.

- yes it seems people are braver over the net to reveal their inner darkest desire, which is probably better out than in.

@ytz thanks for the info  smile

jerking off on the internet is pretty lame as far as deep dark desires go  hmm  i browsed through the chatroullette sewer and found a furry!  s/he was a fox or raccoon or something...

@karamanga

actually, i think you'll have a weirder time than i did...  i think some guys are on there looking for wives...

cuties don't exert

the dark side is that the wanking is a performance (of sorts). (well, if not dark, then certainly ape-like  lol )  i wonder how many people are out and about thinking "damn i wish i could just sit and wank right here"... maybe it'll be what buskers do in the future

cuties don't exert

ytz wrote:

maybe it'll be what buskers do in the future

lol a logical next step. 

plus isnt it every 20 mins we think about sex..so 1 in 5 people you encounter whilst going to get the tube to work are wishing right there  big_smile

allready enough sex and chat action on the internetz.. fail!!

Vlam Aan

kuczera wrote:

allready enough sex and chat action on the internetz.. fail!!

i know you are totally right, but i didnt start the thread and curiosity got the better of me. Plus we started the chat in the middle of the night, it seems worse in the sunshine. However, apologies one and all. next.  big_smile

it would be great if there was some actual sex going on, maybe less masturbating teenagers then

south park take the piss out of facebook and chatroulette

http://www.watchsouthparkonline.net/sea … 0-friends/

keep hackney crap

haha great episode!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs370.snc3/23782_1374299591044_1038429917_31169294_4435976_n.jpg