Re: World Cup thread

First 20 minutes, Chile look amazing.

cuties don't exert

ytz wrote:

....but naive. They are a team that could easily win this tournament but I fear they might regret not scoring more goals in their first 2 matches.

Round of 16 - Can't wait!

developing a serious crush on luis suarez.... second goal was a peach

cuties don't exert

Jap the Lad wrote:
ytz wrote:

....but naive. They are a team that could easily win this tournament but I fear they might regret not scoring more goals in their first 2 matches.

they made it through, thank god the swiss were slash your wrists boring

fingers crossed they can beat brasil - tho i doubt it. brasil look like a machine, but kaka gives them that extra sparkle

cuties don't exert

ytz wrote:
Jap the Lad wrote:
ytz wrote:

they made it through, thank god the swiss were slash your wrists boring

fingers crossed they can beat brasil - tho i doubt it. brasil look like a machine, but kaka gives them that extra sparkle

I hope they can beat Brasil! I don`t like them at all.

Well done for the Urus! South Korea was not bad, but I think they are too polite to win such a game wink

mushaden wrote:

Yeah Brazil looked pretty stale.  Fucking Portugal are agonizing to watch, though, I really hope they are going home soon.

why?

ramos wrote:
mushaden wrote:

Yeah Brazil looked pretty stale.  Fucking Portugal are agonizing to watch, though, I really hope they are going home soon.

why?

because they are a bunch of whining pansies.

jacderida wrote:
hyperthrust wrote:

come on england!

are you an english person living in germany, or was this just some sort of sarcasm? smile

can't wait till this game on sunday, it's gonna be the best of the tournament so far i think...

german person living in germany but supporting england though!

stronger is better

285 (edited by mushaden 2010-06-26 20:29:31)

Portugal played with 10 men in their own half... hoping Ronaldo could score on the counter attack... that's why.  They're going to do the same thing against Spain.

hyperthrust wrote:
jacderida wrote:
hyperthrust wrote:

come on england!

are you an english person living in germany, or was this just some sort of sarcasm? smile

can't wait till this game on sunday, it's gonna be the best of the tournament so far i think...

big_smile  that's the spirit

surprising if ghana win this one...

cuties don't exert

whoever wins this game is gonna get stomped by uruguay

cuties don't exert

hyperthrust wrote:
jacderida wrote:
hyperthrust wrote:

come on england!

What`s wrong with U?

supercool!!!

ytz wrote:

whoever wins this game is gonna get stomped by uruguay

Second that!

Well the dream is over... guy from Atlanta blew it in the first 5 mins  sad

oooohhh, less than 2 hours away now...

Deutschland vor! big_smile

294 (edited by ramos 2010-06-27 13:43:46)

Zubeldia wrote:
ramos wrote:
mushaden wrote:

why?

because they are a bunch of whining pansies.

still bitter about losing to Portugal in the 2002 qualifiers, in 2004 and 2006 I presume?

smile  Should I mention the dirty tactics of the dutch side in 2006?  trying to take out Ronaldo instead of playing Football.

295 (edited by ramos 2010-06-27 13:42:53)

mushaden wrote:

Portugal played with 10 men in their own half... hoping Ronaldo could score on the counter attack... that's why.  They're going to do the same thing against Spain.

I didn't realise playing on the counter is against the law these days?

Portugal only needed a draw, and rested several players, the goal was not to concede.  If the handball in the area was called, and the blatant handball against Juan when Ronaldo was in on goal (should have been a red), things would have been different.

Any coach with half a brain will play on the counter against Spain. If you try and attack and leave space in the midfield, they will kill you.

hahahahahahaahahhahahahaa

cuties don't exert

karma is a 44 year old bitch

unbelievable mad

i hope england equalize. and then germany score a winner in the last minute of normal time.  big_smile

cuties don't exert

They think it;s all over.......it is now big_smile

Let's get Dumb