Re: World Cup thread

http://lakachazaent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/larissa-riquelme-e28093-revista-hombre-3.jpg

And there she's naked...

Goed werk yo

who's that?

cuties don't exert

The Paraguyan girl with the 'axe' boob.

Amanda will win
http://newsland.ru/public/upload/news/slaid/erotika_zvezdyi_shou_biznesaAmandyi_LirAmanda_Lear_1_1_1_1.jpg

The only impressive team 'till now is Germany. Didn't think I'd say this at the start, but they deserve the cup the most. The Dutch have been quite unimpressive & boring.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

432 (edited by Scarface 2010-07-06 18:19:06)

The media tries to make us believe however that the Germans play liked the Dutch used to play (too beautiful) and that the Dutch play like the German used to play (effective) cause in the end winning is most important. As a Dutchie I hope this "effective" play will get Holland to win the finale but I'm not very sure about it. The Germans were very impressive in playing attractive AND effective lately...

And uhhh for this evening against Uruguay: HUP HOLLAND, HUP!!!

"Are you loving?"

however, holland vs germany would be a cool final!

Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, "Listen, mate, -life- has surface noise..." [John Peel]

v. Bommel's attempts to get a free kick are slowly starting to border slapstick..

congrats to the dutchies but this was kinda booooriiiiiiinnnn

lärm macht spass!

The chick S.T.E.N.T.E.C post is Larissa Riquelme. Clearly not the Urugwayan bimbo...

And btw, since when is impressive playing is the winning factor?
Eindelijk zie ik dan een goed geolied Nederlands team voetballen, en dat is al heel wat.

Strictly Rockaas

Obi1r wrote:

The chick S.T.E.N.T.E.C post is Larissa Riquelme. Clearly not the Urugwayan bimbo...

Seems like she is it: http://www.facebook.com/LariRiquelme

pfff... there no way holland can win this tournament, no matter who they play against in the final.

well, congratz anyway.

i hear you

439 (edited by Scarface 2010-07-06 22:20:45)

Obi1r wrote:

And btw, since when is impressive playing is the winning factor?
Eindelijk zie ik dan een goed geolied Nederlands team voetballen, en dat is al heel wat.

Speaking for the Dutch: impressive or attractive playing is not a winning factor (o.k. it was in EK 88) but somehow the team that plays like this (like now the Germans) is most favorite with the public. Like the public wants to see attractive play and the team who does is most favorite. This I can understand cause you somehow want the team that plays the most attractive to win. Like beauty more is a factor that you wish for. At the same time beauty can be a danger too cause it can hurt effective play.

"Are you loving?"

deutschmark wrote:

narrow roll

anyways, congrats to NL, Final!

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

MMG wrote:

pfff... there no way holland can win this tournament, no matter who they play against in the final.

well, congratz anyway.

yup!

Congrats to Holland, but damn those Dutchies did have a lot of trouble with the tiny Uruguay.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

those teams are hard to play against, look at the trouble spain had with paraguay, or germany with serbia. now hoping for a holland-germany final!

No way, Spain is going straigh to the final man!

rude66 wrote:

those teams are hard to play against, look at the trouble spain had with paraguay, or germany with serbia. now hoping for a holland-germany final!

yes, uruguay and paraguay are T-O-U-G-H
and I expected a LOT more from serbia (QF at least...)

although germany is playing a great WC (and deserves more than a small final), I'm hoping for spain-holland on sunday.
may the best team win! (...ahum Spain... oeps did I say that out loud... sorry Noorderburen big_smile)

deutschmark wrote:

i thought it was quite exciting, but maybe that's because i'm dutch...
i'm very curious about the Spain - Germany game tonight, should be a good one.

Gio's goal was a screamer......if only Uruguay had abit more belief in themselves, i'm sure they could have taken the dutch(look at the mayhem after the last min goal).

Germans for da cup tongue

Let's get Dumb

448 (edited by raoul 2010-07-07 10:27:38)

DumbBot wrote:

......if only ...they could

smile
if only the french, english, italians etc... would have played better, they could have gone through to the finals, no?

The Dutch had a real shaky start to the 2nd half....if...only..

u still ain't gonna win wise guy tongue

Goooo Germany lol

Let's get Dumb

450 (edited by raoul 2010-07-07 10:48:05)

DumbBot wrote:

u still ain't gonna win wise guy tongue

i sure as hell ain't gonna win, cause i ain't playin'. are you?
big_smile
edit: i'm probably not enough of a football nut to get drawn into such discussions. i like to watch those games. sure germany has a big chance. if only they make it through tonight tongue