Re: What are you smoking right now.

Ari G wrote:

HAHAHAHA..
i would love some OG Kush though. has to be one of my all-time favorites.

had some nice stuff last night here in berlin where we are staying - a little hash in there too!
very cool!

only a few more daze until i get to netherlands!
recommendations on spots or strains i should try while i visit???

try the green place in A'dam, and smoke the "Train Wreck" or the "Silver Bubble". it's usually the same strain, but the one time they sell it as T.W., other times as Silver Bubble, verrry strong sativa ;-)

Other shops; Greenhouse and Dampkring are nice, Bulldog is utter shite...

wowowowowow netherlands was certainly amazing.
on many levels, but this is a weed thread right?!!???

the OG KUSH i had in the hague was my favorite of the trip. while i had smoked it a few times here in the U.S. before, it never comes around, was very happy to meet again!
other favorites were bubble gum, quahaze, and intensive care.
white widow is great cause it is usually so cheap, but fun to try lots of kinds when on vacation!

but to be honest, all the green over there is so nice.
if i lived there i would probably buy the 4 grams/15 euro bags of the "less desirable" buds, they seemed great to me!

now back in the U.S. - enjoying a nice California Outdoor, quite good but not as amazing as the recent dutch weed i got to try.

103 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-08-11 22:49:43)

smoking some "mexican haze", although it tastes like good ol' A5, my favorite sativa.. {O_o} to celibrate the arrival of I-f's portait of a dead girl 1 with the mailman today, yey...

oh man, portrait of a dead girl + WEED = deadly combo
very jealous!

been mostly smoking some nice California outdoor this week.
got a little bit of Haze & Purple Kush too, for special times!

i think tonight might be just special enough, hahaha.

Zubeldia wrote:
Ari G wrote:

HAHAHAHA..
i would love some OG Kush though. has to be one of my all-time favorites.

had some nice stuff last night here in berlin where we are staying - a little hash in there too!
very cool!

only a few more daze until i get to netherlands!
recommendations on spots or strains i should try while i visit???

try the green place in A'dam, and smoke the "Train Wreck" or the "Silver Bubble". it's usually the same strain, but the one time they sell it as T.W., other times as Silver Bubble, verrry strong sativa ;-)

Other shops; Greenhouse and Dampkring are nice, Bulldog is utter shite...

will remember these shops for next time, went to some ok spots but nice to have recommendations!
can't wait to go back..

a shabby pall mall ........................

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

I currently really like Peterson's "Irish Flake", quite a amazing tobacco. Burns very well and consistently, especially for a flake, full but mellow taste, the smell of the tobacco has a hint of raisins but this only occasionally comes through in the actual smoke. The tin claims it's "for the experienced pipe smoker" but that's probably only because of the subtle taste and high nicotine strength; I find it quite easy to smoke with little to no need for re-lights. Doesn't react very well to letting the pipe go out and getting back to it later so probably best reserved for long walks and quiet moments.

Also much enchanted with Ashton's "Artisan's blend", not in the last place because of the excellent name. Very strong smelling tobacco, reminiscent of autumnal flavours of leaves, dark mushrooms and indeed salted ham, strangely the smoke's taste makes me think of bookstores. When smoked calmly a subtle, cool and gently, almost minty, kind of sweetness comes through that makes me think of those little white flowers I would suck on as a kid. Amazing and multi-faceted stuff, well worth the slightly higher price. Also labeled as being for experienced pipe-smokers but also quite easy to smoke, hardly needs any attention aside from the occasional push on the burned ash.

kos010 wrote:

a shabby pall mall ........................

Ouch! Low on the ends? I don't smoke cigarettes but i know from friends that paul malls are not the way to go...

As for me, i haven't been on the forums for a while. I'm currently in vietnam and was able to obtain some grass. Very

different high from the california kush that i am used to. Oh well... it is getting the job done and i'm having a great time

here in the beautiful city of Ho Chi Minh (Saigon).  Will upload some pictures later of what is supposed to be the

"marijuana".

P.S. - Mostly seeds and stems. smile

they need to baby their grass like their delicious food!

Ari G wrote:

they need to baby their grass like their delicious food!

Very true Ari.

nothing right now, packing up gear & records for Hieroglyphic Being party tonight..

but best believe i'll be smoking that purple kush when i roll into the club.

^^would love to hear that. enjoy.

Remember Yuls important sentence: Do what you want but don't smoke!

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

Some nice so-called "Jack Herrer"

sour diesel.. mmmmmm.

you like the taste of that stuff? the Diesel (NY) you can buy here is in general a bit too sour for me. enjoying some super jack today.

i am a fan of the diesel strains, though not my favorite.
but i've met few i didn't like, hahaha.

the smell/taste is quite pungent but fine by me. around these parts we don't have many options of the "high grade" chronic.

about to get some white widow though, VERY EXCITED!
i've only faced that battle in the netherlands, let the games begin...

^^best of luck to you then ;-)

smoking some mildly sour durban haze last few days.... but get's me oh so high...

i quit smoking weed.. 2 weeks
hopefully it does something good for me.. cause i allready miss it

Vlam Aan

120 (edited by Zubeldia 2009-08-25 20:05:57)

^^ i think it will, just had a 2 1/2 month brake, was able to buy a lot more records ;-) wasn't good for my mood though.. but the need to smoke past at about two weeks, wich wasn't bad for my doing..

Smoking "Bubbles" mixxed with " SuperPolm"

Zubeldia wrote:

^^ i think it will, just had a 2 1/2 month brake, was able to buy a lot more records ;-) wasn't good for my mood though.. but the need to smoke past at about two weeks, wich wasn't bad for my doing..

smoking doesn't cost me shit, so that's not the problem
i just wonder what it does to my mood, and my brain
will i be less insecure and all that?

Vlam Aan

I didn't notice a significant difference in clarity of spirit, so to speak, or a greatly improved memory ;-) nevertheless the changes we're there, but subtle. then again, i did not reach the point where it would have left my system completely (3 months) so it could definetely be worth your while.

smoking some changa this evening... all colorry and sparkly behind my eyes..

kuczera wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

smoking doesn't cost me shit, so that's not the problem
i just wonder what it does to my mood, and my brain
will i be less insecure and all that?

congrats kuczera. i've quit on two diff occasions for  year-long spans and i had definitely noticed a difference in mood, memory, relationships and well for me money but that doesn't seem to be an issue for you. the mood and memory doesn't really change for a month/2mths maybe even more (all depends on how much you smoked beforehand, for me i was smoking several times a day). relationships with friends seemed to really change after that... friends that smoked with me who were good friends seemed to not want to hang out as much if there wasn't smoking involved and led me to seek new friendships or rekindle old ones with the people who were offended by the smoking. weird though because i still liked and had a better time hanging out with the friends that were smoking but they just weren't contacting me to hang out as much. started to feel like a one way relationship. for me it was easy to get caught in a bad mood for a long time while smoking and as well as right after quitting but once i stopped i didn't really get in any bad/depressive type moods for long periods of time. of course i think smoking effects each person in diff ways but i think not smoking can only be a good thing for anyone person and smoking, is not necessarily a bad thing. currently i am smoking maybe once a month and it's working out pretty nice for me. so test the waters see if quitting helps with anything or if it hinders anything (being less insecure, etc) see which works the best for you and others around you.

bit of help here, i got a bag of thai stick, can't find any rizla, how do i smoke it?

keep hackney crap