Re: What are you smoking right now.

just had some OG Kush a mate brought by. damn that's one strong strain.. seeing stars and everything...

a bit pricey though, 15,- for a gram is a whole lot too much.

If you get fucked up good it doesn't matter.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

yeah, maybe smoked 1/4 of a gram through a small glass one-hitter, was out my nut for over 2 hours... but still, it's a matter of principles and straight economics, I don't go that road (14,- and +).\\

quite happy with any good haze under 12,- nowadays, almost impossible to find in maastricht. hence the occasional roadtrip to nijmegen or the dam.

smoking some Blackberry Velvet, amazing colour and taste, flower-ishly sweet and it feels like my eyes are being pulled further and further away from eachother... think I'll mix some sweet records, cannot sit still.

wtf? what kind of stuff must this be for 14euro/g? hilarious... for decent stuff , i would pay around 7,5 euro here and even this sounds horrible to me.

Super Jack & Blueberry Cheese

Buddha Cheese

&

Chocolope

DamDuram wrote:

wtf? what kind of stuff must this be for 14euro/g? hilarious... for decent stuff , i would pay around 7,5 euro here and even this sounds horrible to me.

7,5 euro will only gets you some Indica strain perhaps.
A good Sativa needs twice the time for flowering and the crop is less as an Indica strain.

Jack Haze

15 euro a gram seems loads, you'd never pay so much here, the standard is

Santa Maria

undefined stuff - but it's good big_smile

OG Kush, seeing stars again...

bubblegum

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

Mexican Haze

Headband

Santa Maria & Super Polm

192 (edited by Zubeldia 2010-01-11 00:26:01)

S5

OG Kush & Chocolope

You really get nice strains Zubeldia really like the stuff you smoke!
I got a nice 5 gram bag of Amnesia Haze.

195 (edited by Zubeldia 2010-01-13 15:52:27)

mono-poly wrote:

You really get nice strains Zubeldia really like the stuff you smoke!
I got a nice 5 gram bag of Amnesia Haze.

thanks mono, I have to work hard work to get them though... wink it's just that i simply won't smoke indica's, it's not quite the feeling i'm looking for, and I'm too hard to please as far as high and taste are concerned.

visited amsterdam sunday with two mates, because buying grass in maastricht is just horrible. overpriced, fermented/fermentated (or something like that) and you don't hear one word of dutch or english inside (95% french/wallon). not a very good ambiance to say the least, in A'dam you at least can socialize a bit with likeminded people, the french tourists only need your papers, filters and a cigarette, cheapskates... and give you a long face to go with it.

in amsterdam (and some other dutch cities offcourse) you actually get what you pay for (or a wee bit more..), the stuff in maastricht is always harvested too soon, too much fertilizer etc. just plain crap for the masses/narco tourists who don't know their earhole from their asshole what weed is concerned.

found some incredibly good Chocolope (guy gave me a 5,7gr bud!) and Cheese at the Tweede Kamer, a very descent S5 at the Mellow Yellow, Silver Cheese from the Noon, OG Kush from the Green Place. only the OG Kush is over

Blueberry Haze

Zubeldia wrote:

buying grass in maastricht is just horrible. overpriced, fermented/fermentated (or something like that) and you don't hear one word of dutch or english inside (95% french/wallon). not a very good ambiance to say the least, in A'dam you at least can socialize a bit with likeminded people, the french tourists only need your papers, filters and a cigarette, cheapskates... and give you a long face to go with it.

Sounds like you should open your own place in Maastricht then. if there is a gap in the market.

robototitico wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

buying grass in maastricht is just horrible. overpriced, fermented/fermentated (or something like that) and you don't hear one word of dutch or english inside (95% french/wallon). not a very good ambiance to say the least, in A'dam you at least can socialize a bit with likeminded people, the french tourists only need your papers, filters and a cigarette, cheapskates... and give you a long face to go with it.

Sounds like you should open your own place in Maastricht then. if there is a gap in the market.

there's a bit of a problem concerning legislation (or lack of) when wanting to open a new coffeeshop. it's simply not possible since the dutch government doesn't give out new permits, period.

OG Kush again, unfortunately it looks like I might need to go back to A'dam after the weekend... really need to find a good place to grow my own..

199 (edited by actinet6 2010-01-14 18:06:36)

arabica speciaal. A very nice polm if it were not for the fact that the gf started to complain about smoking in the week.

edit: don't think socializing happens in a'dam coffeeshops. Those in the centre are just horrible with their Miami Vice fail Neon-lighting. In general i think no local ever sits in a coffeeshop in amsterdam.

200 (edited by Zubeldia 2010-01-14 19:26:22)

actinet6 wrote:

edit: don't think socializing happens in a'dam coffeeshops. Those in the centre are just horrible with their Miami Vice fail Neon-lighting. In general i think no local ever sits in a coffeeshop in amsterdam.

it's all about finding the right ones imo (Tweede Kamer, Greenplace, Mellow Yellow), plenty of locals to be found there, as far as I can estimate offcourse... but you're right, lot's of those shops next to the canals and in the Spui are proper tourist joints, but the tourists have to find their way inside as well.

OG Kush & Jack Haze