Re: [LDN] Magic Waves Winter Festival

line up updated...

Sounds huge ! wink

advance tickets on sale now...

no more ARABIAN PRINCE live set ?

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

just keeps getting better all the time tongue train booked  big_smile

Are there going to be tickets for each nights... and any idea of the line up on each night?

there will he limited amount of tickets on the door for inrividual nights. line-up? dont know yet

anybody knows a place where two friendly blokes hailing from the city of rotterdam would be able to crash?  We are good cooks and have ummmm, a lot of other qualities. We can bring some cheese too!  big_smile  big_smile   big_smile

Tickets bought and flights booked!  smile

Any tips for a cheap hotel/hostel around the Corsica studio?

We'll definitely go to a match on Saturday. Don't know yet which one...

PREMIER LEAGUE
Saturday, 11 December 2010
Fulham v Sunderland, 15:00  (Craven Cottage, West London)
West Ham v Man City, 15:00  (Upton Park, East London).
CHAMPIONSHIP
Saturday, 11 December 2010
Crystal Palace v Hull, 17:20 (Selhurst Park, South London) 
LEAGUE ONE
Charlton v Walsall, 15:00 (The Valley, South-East London) 
LEAGUE TWO
Barnet v Accrington Stanley, 15:00 (Underhill, North London)

hey dude. glad to hear youre coming over. where are you flying from?

elephant and castle, where corsica studios is, is a fucking dump man. i would suggest looking for cheap hostels in brixton, liverpool street, aldgate, whitechapel.

with the tube, its very easy to get to corsica studios from these places, and theyre a wee bit nicer.

plus, being in the east end, (any of those besides brixton) its a doddle to get to upton park for that west ham game, that looks quite nice wink

Hi Meschi, thanks for the info!

We are flying from Amsterdam (we live in Delft), nothing exotic unfortunately wink

Really dig the uk parties, first time disco/electro related, must be even better. Good luck with the preparations!

west ham - man city will be the better game though harder to get into as upton park is small and supporters fanatical

keep hackney crap

I-F added to the line-up!

65 (edited by DumbBot 2010-11-02 15:31:01)

Seen as im aff work sick as a dog.....booked my train & hotel...but do i gotta use that fuckin ticket website?...tbh i really dont wanna register at yet another website..and their booking fee is shite

Let's get Dumb

66 (edited by meschi 2010-11-08 12:10:25)

Hey Ian, yeah that ticket site is the only place selling tickets at the moment. sorry dude.
One month to go! Everyone is picking out their best records and tuning up their live sets... this is gonna go off!!!

will petar be able to make it over from china?

cuties don't exert

eurostar booked ! expect massive parisian invasion !

looking forward for the line-up details of each night too as some my friends will probably want to do a

YTZ - good point. Finding out about that one...
Noctambulo - As soon as I got em, I'll let you guys know.

DumbBot wrote:

Seen as im aff work sick as a dog.....booked my train & hotel...but do i gotta use that fuckin ticket website?...tbh i really dont wanna register at yet another website..and their booking fee is shite

hey dumbbo,
where you guys be stayin this time? I'm coming over with 2 lads from portcity, but unluckily no nice appartement to crash. would be ace to have a hostel where all the robots stay. smile

Yo Moritz.....same as last year we are staying at the Eurotraveller Hotel @Elephant & Castle

http://www.eurotravellerhotel.com/expre … astle.html

it;s like 2min walk from Corsica Studios..probly not the cheapest option, but rooms are clean & the convenient location is great..

Let's get Dumb

...And there was me thinking that the last Magic Waves was the last time I genuinely had a ridiculous amount of fun. I just went on a whim with a friend and left about 7 hours later with a massive smile on my face. I cannot stress how much of life-affirming experience that was for me, and the prospect of another one has made me finally join this forum - Greetings everyone!

If any of you Dutch guys are still looking for somewhere to crash I live in a fairly large 6-people house in Camberwell, about 20 mins walk/5 min bus from Corsica Studios. You are welcome to stay in our living room...

meschi wrote:

YTZ - good point. Finding out about that one...
Noctambulo - As soon as I got em, I'll let you guys know.

Cant make it but.....playing in Shanghai on the same date !!!!  lol

how many crates of buckfast will be available?

MrWho wrote:

how many crates of buckfast will be available?

enough...