Re: Should I buy...

Squadra Smackos wrote:
Erroraudio wrote:

Whats a fair price for a KORG VC10 .... There is one up for graps here, but he is asking 536

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

how much for roland svc-350 (rack)

Erroraudio wrote:
Squadra Smackos wrote:
Erroraudio wrote:

Whats a fair price for a KORG VC10 .... There is one up for graps here, but he is asking 536

yes, even in my synth buying heydays in the 90's you couldn't find a vc10 cheap when you could still get an ms10 or 20 for less than 200 euro if you knew where to look..
i never cared for them though.. i liked the svc's better but i'd try to hold out for something like a synton 222.. but you wont find those for 500 euro either.. big_smile

They're cool though those VC10's, instant fun and they work really good withouth any fuzz

The few times I saw a VC-10 locally, they were around 1000$, more or less the same price as the MS-20, but I've only seen them 2-3 times in the last 5 years, not a good sample.

They look cool and sound cool, but isn't the SVC-350 a better vocoder for a similar price?

Elka Twin 61?

I've got the hots for one of those polyphonic "multi keyboards" lately and this looks like it would fit the bill. 

Anyone have any experience with one of these?

Missed the VC-10 ---- Grrr... But a Mono/Poly just poped up for 470

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Get the MP man, i payed like 550e for mine and that was years ago. Super uper duper nice synth.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

The MP is a classic. Isn't it like the Korg dude's favorite synth? I thought I read that somewhere.

I want one. I just don't want to pay $1000 us for one.

i got my mp for $700 usd.  Really nice.

was looking at synths on ebay, and found these photos for a wasp..  any one used one? looks cool (i'm not going to buy it)

http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/37/c4/b59e_12.JPG

http://i.ebayimg.com/23/!BN8S1-Q!2k~$(KGrHgoOKjcEjlLm(,PeBJsM-pzt8Q~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/EDP-WASP-Vintage … 240%3A1318

Erroraudio wrote:

Missed the VC-10 ---- Grrr... But a Mono/Poly just poped up for 470

464 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-03-18 10:59:37)

I have the svc-350, paid 300 eur for it couple of years back.. It's pretty cool vocoder though something like sennheiser could be better (the one that herbie hancock uses or something). I bought eiosis vocoder plug-in and that sound similar to the mighty sennheiser vocoder.. Like it better than the svc actually. But for electro robotic stuff svc is pretty spot on but those robot voices are not in fashion anymore

Powertran Transcendent 2000
I missed the Mono/poly and now one of these bitches just poped up for 560

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Erroraudio wrote:

Powertran Transcendent 2000
I missed the Mono/poly and now one of these bitches just poped up for 560

MFB 522 the new analogue drummachine by manfred fricke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESeMY1OB0EY

sounds very nice, 280

MrWho wrote:

MFB 522 the new analogue drummachine by manfred fricke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESeMY1OB0EY

sounds very nice, 280

how about the mfb-502 ?
it's only 180

Sequential Prophet 2000??? any good
guy wants 230

Roland sh-09, how much is it worth?

A yamaha rx5 for 75 euro's? It has a Rom cartridge with some extra sounds, but the (i think memory or storage?) cartridge on the left side of the machine is missing? Will i need it?

olivier8 wrote:

Sequential Prophet 2000??? any good
guy wants 230

@ Olivier8, Only if you really like old-school sampling, you might get bored pretty quickly otherwise

@Stalker, the Sh-09 sound nice and looks nice, i think they usually sell around 400-450 us, my friend found one locally for 420$ canadian.  It's easy to program but it's not as massive as some other monosynth.

@Tom Dee, the RX-5 is one of the big drum machines of the 80s, and it's classic but I found it extremely boring and sterile sounding, like an HR-16 or something.  Totally usable but uninspiring in my opinion. You don't need the cartridge to make it work, but it usually came with a cartridge with a bunch of extra sounds.

thanks for the info Tony. I'll wait with it, it's been in that shop for a while so it won't run anywhere. Ah choices choices...:)

Pages Previous 1 17 18 19 20 21 87 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB