Re: Should I buy...

Dynacord ADD One 300€ ????? How is it? Sounds cool on the demos...

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Amazing drumsampler/synth.
Is the add-drive included?

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

No sadly. But is the price ok?

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

price sounds ok.. I would take it smile

Erroraudio wrote:

No sadly. But is the price ok?

TB or not TB

A "korg poly800 mkII - 200 shipped
has new battery + recently cleaned. 250 shipped w/ moog slayer + fm mods."

1,931 (edited by computerdisco 2011-08-11 11:39:31)

Bankie Phones wrote:

Thats an ok price for a MKii with mods. Assuming the price is in Dollars.

+++ Dont be scared honey, thats just the resonance knob +++

NI Maschine or Korg Electribe Esx1?
Im not into live performances...and electribe is good cause its not connected to a pc...but i guess Maschine offers more things...
Any tips?

having similar thoughts myself fantomas.

computerdisco wrote:
Bankie Phones wrote:

Thats an ok price for a MKii with mods. Assuming the price is in Dollars.

It is, my friend is selling it from across the country. I'm still not 100% but it seems like a pretty good deal. I need to hear more audio demos.

I think they should change the name from 'moog slayer' to 'speaker wrecker'.  Using the mod at extreme settings has caused 3 of the 4 speakers in a small bass amp I have to buzz.

yeah boyeee

Love my NI Maschine, so deep what you can do with it. Deffo one of the best beat making packages on the market today. But you need to have a long play with it and see if it fits with your workflow.

Ok I need to sell 1 of my keeper synths to help pay for a  OB 8 that I can buy..

Do I

1. Sell my SH-09
2. Sell My Korg MS10
3. Sell My jx3p with Organix Midi upgrade

Having trouble making a decision.

you know either way you are gonna regret it.
keep saving.

@computerdisco
if I was in your situation (OB8, yum!), I would follow Stentec's advice, keep on saving.
But if you really can't, let the JX3P go. I have the same mod, of all my gear is the one I don't really care too much about..
MS10 and SH09 are untouchable, IMHO... I would never part with my MS20. Ever. Worst case, if I really should be a beggar,
I will play it on the streets with a Son of Marshall... asking for coins in exchange of low frequency oscillations.

just my two cents...
a.

1,940 (edited by computerdisco 2011-08-15 10:01:14)

Cheers Alex, Sentec.... Kind of where I am too. I will see how much I get for flogging all the other leftovers in my studio.
The GF has never been happier finally getting shot of what she affectionately calls "Black Boxes".. "why do you need so many?" "don't they all do the same thing???" Tisk!

Just save for the item and sell the small stuff u dont use.
I sold some stuff over the past 2 years to pay bills and regret it.
Most of the stuff I sold is back ony my 'to buy list'....

@Stentec

I sold some stuff over the past 2 years to pay bills and regret it.

Been there, done that... now I am not buying anything unless I have the money for it. And I buy only what I really think fits
nicely in my collection. Heck, I even have some double A100 modules that I definitely don't need but I have problems parting
with them tongue

1,943 (edited by Erroraudio 2011-08-17 19:29:27)

Sell the SH-09.... You can get one at a good price within a few months but an OB8 in good condition and at a sane price is hard to find..

Edit: I love my SH-09 and would never have a setup without it, but to live without one for a year or two and gain a OB8 is a sacrifice that is ok in my book....

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Anybody feeling the Korg Microstation yet? They're floating around used for $400 now and I do love my Microkorg.

yeah microstations are cool, u need the editor to edit it but it can make some amazing complex sounds and has cool fx like tape echo and guitar amp sims...the sequencer is pretty crap tho even if it looks handy with the step buttons but the arpeggiator rocks hard. The Joystick is cool too especially if u assign it to tape echo. It also does really cool dirty rhodes emulations, I sure love my microstation

Yeah I think I'm gonna hit one soon. If the Microkorg is VA then the Microstation seems like a micro M3.

hmm, still need a compressor and these two turn up - FMR RNC 1773 for $200 or Electro-Harmonix Black Finger for $150, both used and need testing.

RNC FTWi!i!i!

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

How much should I be paying for a great condition Korg ms2000 in London

Assuming you have a Micro korg, you shouldn't! It's the same synth engine. If you don't have a microkorg, then no more than £250. You can get more synth for your money than a ms2000