Re: 5th March 2011, Intergalactic FM, Panoramabar Berlin

don't worry, the door is not that hard - and people often exaggerate theor horrifying experiences wink
Maiovvi put it right by saying that you shouldn't act totaly drunk or just act super loud. there are enough people from other places speaking their native tongues and that definitely is no problem.

Wavejumper wrote:
karamanga wrote:

close enough to my birthday & i need a proper treat..  hmm

Be great if you could make it Kara, make it a double birthday celebration. Me and John are going over to celebrate my 40th and what better way to celebrate than not being admitted to the club night you've flown over for because you weren't being quiet and had the audacity to speak in your native tongue whilst queuing. Grrr.

Hope you are keeping well Kara.

Justin

Justin! ha! it eez you! im really well pal. would love to make this like. im sure youd get in, you're no bother at all  wink
off topic - you comin to magic waves?

meschi wrote:

Cant remember man, it was me and tottieheid off this forum... if he sees this post, maybe he'll remember.
yeah, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Aaaaaas I recall we were at a loose-end, and Tim Sweeney was playing some place than might have been called Cookies? Very strange location I thought! And naturally we were a bit annoyed, given his reasoning... fannybaws  mad

Anyways, my sister is living in Berlin until July so if I do all my schoolwork nice and early and can orchestrate a trip around this date then I'd be well up for it. She speaks German of course so she could always come and provide queue cover for the bolshy Scottish contingent (just kidding)  wink

29 (edited by Wavejumper 2010-11-12 05:56:41)

karamanga wrote:

Justin! ha! it eez you! im really well pal. would love to make this like. im sure youd get in, you're no bother at all  wink
off topic - you comin to magic waves?

Can't make it, gutted too after seeing the ever-growing list of downright naughty electronic artistry. Its my best mates 40th that weekend, the selfish git had to arrange something else that weekend didn't he, no thought for anyone but himself.

silen wrote:

don't worry, the door is not that hard - and people often exaggerate theor horrifying experiences wink
Maiovvi put it right by saying that you shouldn't act totaly drunk or just act super loud. there are enough people from other places speaking their native tongues and that definitely is no problem.

Thanks for the re-assurance.

We definitely won't be drunk before the club opens, I wouldn't be able bust my moves for the 12 hours of electronic heaven from I-F, I-G and the Vunkster if I was plastered. Besides, my weary middle aged body wouldn't be able to cope with the obscene Berlin licensing hours.

man oh man... i'm checking flight from SFO now!

will check flights next month

CU in March big_smile

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

can`t wait

Is this the same "guy"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwQHxI7A … embedded#!

flights booked big_smile

.."this world`s a bubble"..

silen wrote:

We were quiet and sobers, just a few people in the queue, and believe me the fact we were french didn't help us, i'll never retry to entry that fucking place anymore

Ive been there over 30 times over the years and always got in, The main secret is to split up your group and go one by one. Mostly, the friendly bouncers are not so fond of ''groups'' of ''tourists'' as so to speak.

You can always wear your fathers old motorcycle leather jacket, to guarantee your entrance!!  big_smile

See you the 5th march, its gonna be Rock n Roll all night long!!!

that night I-F played at the Panoramabar some years ago during new year was still one of the hottest nights I ever had there!!

cycling around a planet called 'Earth'

Prinsen wrote:

Ive been there over 30 times over the years and always got in, The main secret is to split up your group and go one by one.

it seems to me like you'd look more weird if you tried to get into a club on your own rather than with some friends smile

oh well, i guess some people will end up just getting some bad luck, as the bouncers probably just pick on people completely at random sometimes.

i agree in principle that that kind of stuff sucks though - you shouldn't have to have a military strategy planned when you just wanna go out to a club smile

Cant wait to be at the legendary panoramabar at last. Maybe it will be a fuss to get in, but i just want a propper birthday smile

Flights booked smile

WELL EXCITED......

Are caps allowed?
Sneakers?

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

i remember that happening to me at bar 25 last year and I was so frustrated I even wen't to the crappy hiphop jam next door. Alone, sober and about to meet group of girls inside there. What a wank.

But isn't there a possibility for presale? I doubt they'd not let you in with a ticket. unless you're very drunk and british or spanish. tongue
Because I heard enoguh stories like that too, but first-hand by people not being let in untill they had explained that they where actually going to play there this night lol.

score100 wrote:

But isn't there a possibility for presale? I doubt they'd not let you in with a ticket

sometimes (maybe always?) they have presale but this is also not a guarantee that you will get in, i've heard from a friend. he and a few others had tickets for autechre and the club was packed so they just closed the doors..so even them having a ticket they did not let 'em in.

this is not related to the door policy of course so i don't know if having a ticket would get any of us a guarantee that we'll pass the doors in a normal situation when the club is not full.

They usually don't have presale. Only for special events and concerts. Sometimes concerts are followed by a clubnight, so it appears as a presale for the night too.

Line-up /
Berghain - Klubnacht
Boris
DJ Pete
Mike Dehnert LIVE
More TBA

Panoramabar - Intergalactic FM Nacht
I-F
Legowelt
David Vunk
Intergalactic Gary

Sonntags
Oliver Deutschmann
Funk D'Void
More TBA

Yeah, DJ Pete!

Even if you have bought ticket in advance they can still deny your entrance, you get your ticket money back though or at least part of it wink

48 (edited by Chilli Perez 2011-01-30 08:47:36)

neutral

It was like that during new year's even for example (where lot of peeps bought tickets in advance) .. Anyway, I wouldn't sweat it I'm sure you all lot get in and if there are problems just say at the door you are on I-F or Legowelt guestlist (the bouncers don't check this) that should help maybe a bit .. DUnno! Don't sweat it

Line-up /
    Berghain - Klubnacht
    Boris
    DJ Pete
    Mike Dehnert LIVE
    More TBA

Panoramabar - Intergalactic FM Nacht
    I-F
    Legowelt
    David Vunk
    Intergalactic Gary