Re: Virgo Four

Fucking UPS.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Can't judge for this one, I'm not a house addict so I didn't buy, neither do I care about this release. Don't shoot me  tongue

I feel the same way. None of the samples sound great. I heard that the producers mentioned unreleased tracks better than the ones released on their album; but the album is much better than this boxset (my opinion of course).

ballmouse wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Can't judge for this one, I'm not a house addict so I didn't buy, neither do I care about this release. Don't shoot me  tongue

I feel the same way. None of the samples sound great. I heard that the producers mentioned unreleased tracks better than the ones released on their album; but the album is much better than this boxset (my opinion of course).

You're too white.  big_smile

"Are you loving?"

Scarface wrote:
ballmouse wrote:
Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

Ha, maybe. But I hear it was Christiaan, the head of Rush Hour, who compiled this boxset. I would say maybe it's you all who are too white!

80 (edited by Scarface 2011-03-19 19:44:40)

ballmouse wrote:
Scarface wrote:
ballmouse wrote:

Ha, maybe. But I hear it was Christiaan, the head of Rush Hour, who compiled this boxset. I would say maybe it's you all who are too white!

I could use a teint after the winter, yes. wink

Don't know Christiaan....is he black? I'm black enough to "feel" this boxset (like most of us in this thread). smile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1rvUMO24eI[/youtube]

"Are you loving?"

Klart wrote:

waiting on my box...

still waiting on my box... hurry up Clone!

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Got mine yesterday after its been sitting in the shop for three weeks. Very pleased with it.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

its nice enough but i wish they had more nuts sounding stuff on it.

Agence Internationale wrote:

so crayon box is still unrated on IFM, you guys talk about discogs rating system, which is useless since the start of it, while IFM rating system is not very used, except by propaganda people (nothing against them, i'd just like them to also rate other tracks...). We are very few to rate, so any votes makes huge differences, come on people, RATE !

https://intergalactic.fm/music/?track=50649

cuties don't exert