Re: the broken hearts club

heifetz wrote:

if you desperately need a chick, go to china or japan. i'm being serious. they will fall by the droves in front of you.

QFT

cuties don't exert

77 (edited by Fossa 2011-05-17 13:59:36)

wtf my last post was cut from the start  mad

I meant to say that i don't like this "man up" stuff.
I know that this happens to everyone, including our ex's, but wtf, it doesn't make this stuff any more insignificant.

And i do all the above, i'm constantly doing stuff i enjoy and mingling with girls, but that still doesn't cure anything necessarily cure anything. And i very strongly disagree that new girls will make these feelings better. It makes me feel good on the surface of course, but it doesn't correct anything.

Like i said, losing someone very important from your life, doesn't get corrected by fucking or dating.

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

Fossa wrote:

i'm constantly doing stuff i enjoy and mingling with girls that still doesn't cure anything necessarily cure anything.

it does, though. it really does.

or you can just focus on feeling bad.

cuties don't exert

Well, i'm trying.
I just severly doubt that it will do anything to my incapability of enjoying life while alone.

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

ytz wrote:

or you can just focus on feeling bad.

fossa that's how you come across in this thread.
you are allowing this thing to take over your life and that is not good or healthy for you.
you need to give yourself a break and take your mind off it.

do you really believe like you said yesterday that splittling up with a girl is as traumatic as the death of a loved one?
one is a nasty kick in the nuts, the other is the tragic loss of life.

if you convince yourself they are the same then you are just going to use that feeling as an excuse to feel miserable, its like it gives you the right to feel bad because 'hey its as bad as a death in the family' (trust me its not)

when i started the man up comment i meant you've allowed yourself to suffer for too long but you've got to start moving on now.

what chance have you got in the future when you are fixated on someone else?
i know you don't want to let it go yet but when you do your life will improve

keep hackney crap

81 (edited by Scarface 2011-05-17 22:05:01)

Like said, time heals all wounds, believe me. It doesn't help to argue if the wound is still fresh. Each has to find his/her own way out of this I think: there's no prescription! Call it life, daily struggle or UFO whatever.

We all have our scars in the end. The wound will heal but the scar will always be there.

"Are you loving?"

Or as said in Dutch:

"Gun die man z'n verdriet."

Freely translated: Give the man the right to feel sorry.

Amen.

"Are you loving?"

or as the americans say:

Women, cant live with them ... pass the beer nuts

cebteq wrote:

or as the americans say:

cheers  wink

cebteq wrote:

or as the americans say:

lol!

86 (edited by coae 2011-05-19 20:22:18)

have had a fling with a girl at my street, found out she was married so mr nice guy backed of (no good deed shall go unpunished). both have had a bit of a ruff and similar life. it can feel a bit shallow sometimes to talk to "regular people" about regular stuff, nice to talk to somebody with some distance. that part messed me up made me fall a bit in love.
about a month ago she ditched the guy and wanted to hang out (but im an idiot so) about 3 unsmoth moves later the train have left.

anyway have seen some old shady ugly bald guy smoking cigarettes at her balcony for a weak now.
tongue hehe.. sigh hmm hard.. like facebook but live

was it a milf? If so: cool! I've dated a milf for about 3 weeks, a month ago. Dunno, I liked it  smile

"A Real Music Hater"

hehe yes smile hubba hubba

i dreamt i was in a love with an imaginary girl

i still miss her

cuties don't exert

i broke my own heart..

.."this world`s a bubble"..

would be nice to have ctrl+z in real life

I came home a few hours ago and this is just killing me - we were out eating with my ex and had a great time, lots of laughs and she looked so damn good... But once again she took a bus, went away back into her own life, leaving me standing there, hoping for a kiss or even a hug, but no matter how I try and no matter how much I want to believe otherwise, I don't know if she wants to be nothing more than friends. That just isn't enough - it's all or nothing for me.

I had my hour of escape, I ate her with my eyes more than I ate my food, but without her by my side the life I live feels like it's nothing at all - I wake up, seeing no one there, struggling each day. Why can't we be together, why can't I get some god damn answers to all this?

And the only joy, listening to records was interrupted when the neighbour came to the door to complain about the noise. I feel like dying.

You were just a damn sequencer
Moving to the beat
Living with a synthesizer
Cold as a repeat

Also fuck all the man up stuff - without the heartache, without showing one's emotions there wouldn't be tracks like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6exyKDbcGIs[/youtube]

Moving to the beat
Cold as a repeat

henri, youre mistake is you accept what she says about her feelings at face value when everyone knows that a girls feelings change at any moment.  my advice if you really wanted to put up with it is play along and be the friend with benefits. she'll come around ...unless some other dude enters the picture.

The problem is that there is another dude around - more likely has been around for quite some time now. But my ex has been behaving strangely (anything new, you ask) for the past month or so and so to say, has been behaving the way that it has given me some hope and my head has filled with thoughts saying "what if? What if she would want me back?"

It's naïve, it's stupid, it hurts me - I know - but I can't get over with living in the dream. There was a guy running after her when I first met her but I didn't give up even though I felt just as miserable three or four years ago than I feel now - but I got her and as I'm so obsessed with her, I want that girl to be mine once again. She has built an armor for herself so when it comes to her showing or telling how she feels, it's almost impossible. I rarely know what's going on inside her head, but I do know that I can't stop smiling when she spends even a short moment with me and I do hope that she feels good being with me. Today she was so happy - and cute when she asked "what?" with a smile on her face when I couldn't get my eyes off of her.

If I only would know what does she want and if I only could be sure that the other dude is history... Some day soon I hope.

Moving to the beat
Cold as a repeat

dont fall for their tricks man haha.  but yes i was in the same boat.  however, now she wants more and the tables have turned because im good on my own and never felt better,  you need to be the one holding the whip for once  tongue

97 (edited by huxflux 2011-05-20 22:36:34)

hi guys, sorry ive been pretty much concentrated in myself for couple weeks back.

I came to conclusion that its time to end my relationship after a year of struggle. Not much to say about it more than if I've done it one year ago I would have been a mess. Now it kinda feels natural. I did my best and giving more than that would have meant that I loose respect of myself for a love of someone else. Its not what I want from my life. First hand I gotta take care of myself and love myself, secondly I can love others.

I think you Henri and Fossa need to remind yourself of that, I totally understand the feeling you have, but if it ends reason what ever it could be at that moment its not prolly not gonna work in the long run either, eventually it would lead to a miserable relationship.

You both are really good guys, emotional and deep with a kindness that girls should fight for and I am sure that eventually you will find the girls of your dreams, in words they will give you the appreciation which you deserve.
Meanwhile don't doubt yourselfs too much and take care and love yourself even if it might sound like a cliche, it isn't.

Henri: You need a girl that is more opened up in her feelings outside, you would feel much more secure. Now you are looking at that mystical beautiful woman and by her being like that you will never know where you have her which will make you feel insecure.
I think you should end your friendship with her. For you its hope, for her it is just a friendship. Even if it could evolve she done too much damage to you, by doing that once she is not worth it. And if it evolved it would be for her own good, not for your good. Did she pay attention to you last time before she decided to end it?

Ps. I might have some words to say when I am deep in shit with this situation wink

zora wrote:

i broke my own heart..

don't hmm what happened?

99 (edited by Scarface 2011-05-20 23:26:15)

Another song playing in my head when reading al this:

The Human League - Louise

"Are you loving?"

100 (edited by Scarface 2011-05-21 10:02:27)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELpmmeT69cE[/youtube]

owner of a lonely heart
much better than a
owner of a broken heart

"Are you loving?"