Re: signing off going to bed

black shape wrote:

luckily for me my cats sleep constantly so they never wake me up.

Lucky you ! Me, I've to sleep with 15 kg of cats on me everynight : 1 on my pillow and the other one on my chest.
I'm really too kind.

Mademoiselle wrote:

Regarding the earplugs, I can't because I 'm claustrophobic and I've the impression to be "prisoner in myself".
I already take some anxiolytics and antidepressant but it seems that not enough. A long time ago, I've tried a sleeping pill but I couldn't sleep during two days (this effect happens sometimes). 
But tonight I will sleep alone, without my cats (maybe this is just because of them that I wake up so early !).

it's all in your head, you don't need sleeping pills, just more exercise
or you can start drinking, it's a good method to get a black out smile)

Die Invasion der Kybernauten hat Europa erreicht.

hysteric wrote:

anyway sleeping problems suck, for some years now i can't imagine getting to sleep without taking something, but i wouldn't recommend that solution to anyone.

yeah indeed, i've been a poor sleeper all my life, i can never sleep for more than 4 hours uninterrupted.

i've never taken any medication for it though. natural things like getting more exercise don't seem to help me either - i go running regularly, but still suffer from terrible insomnia.

i am so envious of people who can hit the pillow then switch off like a light. my flatmate does that then sleeps for like 15 hours when he has a day off - lucky bastard smile.

not yet..

ok - now!
its 06:00 a.m and i'm beat

^
06:00 again, day and night have definately flipped
goodnight

Mademoiselle wrote:
black shape wrote:

luckily for me my cats sleep constantly so they never wake me up.

Lucky you ! Me, I've to sleep with 15 kg of cats on me everynight : 1 on my pillow and the other one on my chest.
I'm really too kind.

@mademoiselle i really sympathise with you i have similar problem. as soon as i get to sleep my fat cat is meowwing or scratching the bed, carpet or recently my face to be fed. i have his food on a timer but he needs me to 'walk' him through to the food. through the night he tries to sleep on my neck, under arm pit, on my face even and needs me to 'pet' him constantly. i dont know what to do, he's worse since his sister died and my ex moved out.
@black shape you are lucky, where do your cats sleep?

I woke up at 5 yesterday morning and at 3 today. When I opened my eyes this morning, I felt so tired and I would have loved to sleep again but I couldn't. It seems my biological clock is completely deprogrammed.

karamanga wrote:

i have his food on a timer but he needs me to 'walk' him through to the food.

My cats do exactly the same : even if they have already some food in the kitchen, they wake me up because they want me to go with them in the kitchen and they start to eat.

karamanga wrote:

i dont know what to do, he's worse since his sister died and my ex moved out.

Maybe you can adopt another cat and your cat will feel less lonely and be more independant ? (but maybe not, because my cats are not alone and they're still very possessive with me.

Can't sleep at all tonight - too much crap in my head. thinking i should have gone for a run; but could be only psychos that go out to run in the middle of the night.

where has mademoiselle gone, everything ok? just noticed her status is now 'guest' in this thread?

also experience strange bio rhythms lately
woke up at 03.00 am.. pfff it's getting worse

Vlam Aan

karamanga wrote:

Can't sleep at all tonight - too much crap in my head. thinking i should have gone for a run; but could be only psychos that go out to run in the middle of the night.

i've done it before when i couldn't sleep - it's actually really peaceful smile

Why is Mademoiselle a guest, did she leave the forum?

so it would appear. starborough too

keep hackney crap

karamanga wrote:

I find a swift shot of benylin soon puts me over if Im having trouble.

meschi wrote:
karamanga wrote:

I find a swift shot of benylin soon puts me over if Im having trouble.

noted!

@ jacderida - so next time ill try it, cause i need all the peace i can get right now. suppose it could be a bit like an early morning meditation or sun salutation.. yogis say we should rise at 4am  wink

@meschi - i love benylin as a child and as an adult, its very comforting but i find i start to drink it when i dont really need it if i have an open bottle yikes

117 (edited by Jap the Lad 2010-03-09 15:19:42)

karamanga wrote:

yogis say we should rise at 4am  wink

http://www.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/yogi-bear-show-02.jpg

http://markgorman.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hughes_john_19951111_gh_r.jpg

Lots of exercise is the best way to get to sleep. Run yourself ragged - the only problem is not waking up until midday (unless you have to wake up earlier) and feeling pish for it.

maybe because Mademoiselle was french she thought she was better than us

cebteq wrote:

because Mademoiselle was french

is she spanish now?

please forgive my english

I think this forum is retarded, that's why she left  yikes

not a god damn wink all night. some dickhead thinks im the new 'dial-a-slut'. now ive got a 3 hour drive up north.

(for those not familiar: 'dial-a-booze' is a service offered in glasgow where you can get drink delivered to your door after hours, when pished)

bumping this due to a major bought of insomnia tonight!

3:40am and there's no chance of me getting any sleep tonight.

work is gonna be awesome tomorrow...

9:55AM... man, these holidays have turned me into a total nocturnal creature!