Topic: Mac Help Needed

Hey, My girlfriend deleted the Terminal.app from our MacBook. We can't find our startup CD. Can one of you robots email me the terminal.app

It would be ever so kind of you!

Re: Mac Help Needed

what's your e-mail? it doesn't show through the profile link. what version of OSX is it for ? + could it just be in the Trash?

3 (edited by robototitico 2010-09-14 15:57:48)

Thank you so much Marco! I need the terminal app for java

What version Osx10.5 10.4 ???

+++ Dont be scared honey, thats just the resonance knob +++

i have any annoying problem.  i have an english keyboard and THe @ (shift 2) symbol on my keyboard doesnt work when i am typing in english.  if i switch the keyboard to German, the @ works fine (alt L).  does anyone have a clue about this?

Uh

Robotitico I'm sorry but it seems my mac doesn't allow for me to e-mail it. Doesn't allow me to select it in the dialog box.

i set it to you, let me know when you get it.

stan snackson wrote:

i have any annoying problem.  i have an english keyboard and THe @ (shift 2) symbol on my keyboard doesnt work when i am typing in english.  if i switch the keyboard to German, the @ works fine (alt L).  does anyone have a clue about this?

could be due to the different mapping, in each localised keyboard some of the keys are slightly different places... try alt+2 with the english setting?

Thank you kindly Ramos. I received it but it doesn't work on my Mac. I am 10.4 Was it 10.5 you sent me?

i sent you mine from 10.4 ppc.dont knows if it will work.

I wonder if it's something to do with 10.5 In the choose file window it's greyed out and i can't select it sad

Thanks black shape. It worked!

The other thing I want is a hacked version of MAX MSP

I don't ask for much do I?

haha
hacked version of MAX MSP
i'm looking for such thing for long time.
yesterday i bumped into UDR (universal demo remover) on a forum called macserialjunkie
it seems that they find a way to crack MAX MSP (and some other application).
as i said, i just found out about it, didn't try it, so if you gonna try this let me know how it works

good luck

Marco Tulio Thrash wrote:

Robotitico I'm sorry but it seems my mac doesn't allow for me to e-mail it. Doesn't allow me to select it in the dialog box.

Try to .zip it or .rar

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

and .rar or .zip can often be denied to so rename it to .ppt tongue

@ Mule Driver

UDR only works for Leopard as far as I can tell. I downloaded it but it won't work. I also tried "ilok" but to no avail either.

I read on another forum that the guy behind UDR is working on a 10.4.11 version so we must patiently wait I think.

i still didn't get the chance to check it on Leopard.
will let you know if it works for me (although it takes some time)
btw, why won't you upgrade your OS to leopard?