1 (edited by Javenger_Dourado 2008-10-08 21:59:46)

Topic: South Park

Mid season premiere is starting in 2 minutes
smile
big_smile
waited so long for this

http://www.southparkstudios.com/

is there south park fan-atics around?
smile

Re: South Park

it's about time!
hope this one is good, they've made some weird episodes the last seasons. like that britney spears thing.

ye
the britney one
was a bit strange
but the high on cat urine...was dope...
big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfwLELcjG84

Javenger_Dourado wrote:

ye
the britney one
was a bit strange
but the high on cat urine...was dope...
big_smile

i liked the britney episode, the cat urine was def better though! i think the point where the show took a dip is long gone and forgotten. ca. season 4 or 5. after they regained their former quality. nothing beats the first two season though. it's still got this feeling of freshness, even watched 10 years after.

i admin, i've been hooked on south park for a long time. download it religiously from mrtwig.net.

JamesTRubotnik wrote:

nothing beats the first two season though. it's still got this feeling of freshness, even watched 10 years after.

i admin, i've been hooked on south park for a long time. download it religiously from mrtwig.net.

same here
but the last seasons are just disappointing for me

Yeah same here, I also love the first two seasons to death (maybe season 7 too)...  but I can't agree with you about the last seasons being disappointing, even though every now and then they misfire and put out crap like that Oprah episode. I still think it's the funniest show on tv.

The new episode did not fail! I mean maybe the cartman story wasn't that good, but who cares when you get scenes like this:
http://i36.tinypic.com/wr0y2t.jpg

I wasn't feelin the new episode..

9 (edited by Central Services 2009-04-18 00:17:22)

the new episode...was strange...
they are getting strange
sad

not so naive as in the beggining

@LJK
i know what you mean, some new episodes are quite good
but for me they are becoming predictable or boring.
i mean, the episode with that dancing competition? or when stan is the coach of the hockey team? guitar hero? wtf

LJK wrote:

Yeah same here, I also love the first two seasons to death (maybe season 7 too)...  but I can't agree with you about the last seasons being disappointing, even though every now and then they misfire and put out crap like that Oprah episode. I still think it's the funniest show on tv.

The new episode did not fail! I mean maybe the cartman story wasn't that good, but who cares when you get scenes like this:
http://i36.tinypic.com/wr0y2t.jpg

just watched that last night that was funny as hell, they raped him on a pinball machine! hahhaha

GREETZ!

most episodes that deal with some sort of social commentary i find enjoyable, but when they attempt to do wacky/zany episodes (ie; imagination land)  they lose me.

what is the new episode suppossed to be? the china probrem?

its about the invasion of us by china
and violating indiana jones
smile

i love South Park !!
and i haven't seen the new episode yet so that's my plan for tonight smile

Plat0r wrote:

most episodes that deal with some sort of social commentary i find enjoyable, but when they attempt to do wacky/zany episodes (ie; imagination land)  they lose me.

Don't you think the imagination land episode was about how wacky/zany the imagination of the US
government had become ? ..imaginary weapons of mass destruction, imaginary enemies etc ..
that kind of stuff ?
But yeah it surely isn't one of the best episodes.

south park is great and season 11 is one of my favorites

but season 12 is not that good and the new episode is boring...

lucas's cum face haunts me now

haha yeah where his face becomes all purple
funny stuff.

imagine if they would have used aliens in the first movies,  which i believe was Lucas' plan at some point,
then we wouldn't have a problem with it now..

Really wasn't very impressed with that episode... It used to be (back when they started) that almost every episode was good.

Now if they manage one or two good episodes per season (like the WoW one) it's a good season.

yayaya I sound old

finally...

i love all the episodes !!!

david vunk will appriciate this episode....squuuuueeeel

i watch it every now and then and find myself laughing almost every episode (not sure about that imagination land one either ....) but i definitely loved the one when the internet goes down fucking hilarious

new episode online
big_smile

I think they are changing the format and moving into brilliantly put togther stories. The South Park audience is maturing.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

South Park is great!! I love it! Don't know the latest season yet, but I also think, that there is a slight decline of quality within the last seasons.

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...
https://soundcloud.com/bender101-1