Topic: ??? > Los Ni

What does it mean?

Can anyone tell me what this song is about? It dawned on me today that I've listened to it for years and never really known (perhaps I'm not supposed to?). Just spent a good 20 minutes googlin' with no joy...

Thanks.

Is all sound music?

2 (edited by elec pt.1 2009-01-07 00:35:03)

Re: ??? > Los Ni

good question, fortunaly i am semi-proffesional google searcher

The children in the parc
Are very unhappy
They walk
And dream of candies
Sometimes without money
The children
They dance together
The children of the parc
Are very unhappy
They walk
And hold each others hand
And dream of candies
Sometimes without money
The children
But who says
They are innocent
They smoke cigarettes
And play with bubble gum

http://www.losninos.be/name.php?lg=en

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

it's about happy little boys and girls (kids) in the park that seem to be innocent, walking and holding hands, dreaming of candy that doesn't cost anything.
but will smoke cigarettes and play with bombs in the future.

@ elec pt.1
ha, ha, ha... it seems you found another translation... your kids are unhappy and mine are happy! why is that? big_smile

maybe itas a thing with the spanish language, some tricky?
babelfish say: u r right. babelfish says:

The children in the park they are very lucky they are taking a walk, and they dream caramels to kisses and money The children and the children The children and the children they are walking together they are lucky who says they are innocent? The children in the park they are lucky they are taking a walk, and they occur the hand they dream caramels to kisses and money The children and the children But who says that they are innocent they would smoke cigarettes, would play with pumps The children and the children they are lucky they are taking a walk, and they occur the hand and they dream caramels to kisses and money The children and the children The children in the park they are very lucky they are taking a walk, and they occur the hand they dream caramels to kisses and money The children and the children not under innocents they smoke cigarettes, play with pumps The children in the park they are lucky they are taking a walk, and they occur the hand they dream caramels to kisses and money The children in the park The children and the children not under innocents they smoke cigarettes, and they play with pumps The children in the park they are very lucky they are taking a walk, and they occur the hand they dream caramels to kisses and money

more information, but in german language...
http://www.blog.mactv24.de/2008/02/11/l … el-parque/

smile

@ elec pt.1
hey, that bebelthing translation is even cooler: "they dream caramels to kisses and money..." wow!

8 (edited by elec pt.1 2009-01-07 00:55:39)

babelfish is peotic..

remember:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
  "But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
  "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
  "Oh, that was easy," says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcncPpQ8loA

babelfish seems very peotic, but how or what is it? smile

smile

Appreciate the replies folks!

Many thanks...

Is all sound music?

Mule Driver wrote:

babelfish seems very peotic, but how or what is it? smile

the original babelfish: u can see on my previous post (youtube link)
the one i used: http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/

oops, i forgot about that hitchhiker's guide thingy smile
didn't know about that babelfish translator.
I got an equivalent widget, try to translate back and forth from language to language, it brings up cool results.

i remember the early days of internet when some sites wanted to be extra international and offers VERY BAD direct translation (like goolge still do, but not sooo bad like back in the time)
and of course, extra funny was that the automatic translation translate all, so artist and releases names...that was strange but funny!

i rate this thread 11/10