Re: Moby!

not since bobby o left them.

Monkey see, monkey do.

biotek wrote:

but since he left they made $$$  wink

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

does anybody like Kerli-walking on air?

i also have ''guilty'' pleasures wich i like at daytime and for the evening or night i like the more underground kind of things
i don't see any difference in the liking of a  commercial popsong from now or in the liking of an old  commercial italo/electronictune,they all have the same goal to reach as many listeners as possible because any musician loves to be heared
it's all about music and some accept more then others
there's more out there if you dare to break the boundaries

79 (edited by Vomatron 2009-01-17 01:14:02)

well its not really about that is it, there already is a guilty pleasures topic...moby should have gone there to begin with. Ive admitted more embarassing things than liking moby, but when you start a whole topic about his holiness it becomes a bit too much i think

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

captain duran wrote:
biotek wrote:

but since he left they made $$$  wink

yeah? what's the point. i'm sure they made lots of $$$ for him too.

Monkey see, monkey do.

EliasRafael wrote:
biotek wrote:

oh right. i get it, moby makes good music because 'true underground' doesn't like him.

It took me a while to admit that even when I don't like all of his music and am really not impressed by his popstar/weltverbesserer attitude, that he is a very good producer/songwriter/interpreter all at the same time which is not so common nowadays...

I am a bit bored by comments like yours. If you don't like his music at all, it's fine, but why do you make cynical comments?

please tell me weltverbesser-ing isn't trying making the world a better place.  if so, what a complete asshole, why would anyone want to do that? tongue

yes they should give moby the nobel peace prize for his tireless efforts in making mindnumbing shit music, being christian and not eating meat.

Monkey see, monkey do.

= moby christian? LOL

To me he is one of the greatest songwriters ever and I see him DJing here to get some money,

He doesn't need to DJ to get some money he's got more then 50 million dollars on his bank accounts (added to that his properties, mansions and companies etc. but he doesn't have a car)

biotek wrote:

yes they should give moby the nobel peace prize for his tireless efforts in making mindnumbing shit music, being christian and not eating meat.

Shame there isn't a nobel prize for smallest brain.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.  ~Bertrand Russell

Squadra Smackos wrote:

To me he is one of the greatest songwriters ever and I see him DJing here to get some money,

He doesn't need to DJ to get some money he's got more then 50 million dollars on his bank accounts (added to that his properties, mansions and companies etc. but he doesn't have a car)

no he has a driver and private jet with captain who he curses at the whole trip for being polluters

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

87 (edited by heifetz 2009-01-17 21:19:34)

i bet moby's a vegan

heifetz wrote:

i bet moby's a vegan

no. he's just a dick! (duck)

heifetz wrote:

i bet moby's a vegan

you bet right.

rude66 wrote:

hey, the pet shop boys rule! if there was ever one perfect pop band in the last 25 years, they are it..

Absolutely!!!!

x-bobo wrote:

Gooooooooooooooooo !

x-bobo's last post, sigh

keep hackney crap

you are wrong go away