Topic: Radio Resistencia compilation and more Enfant Terrible news

http://www.enfant-terrible.nl/images/et001_front_300.jpg

Enfant Terrible news: Radio Resistencia compilation, Radionome and Spleen sessions and label night at STRP Festival

Enfant Terrible celebrates its five year anniversary during 2009. This year will bring some interesting releases and to start with there is a new compilation with 18 bands from around the world.

For those familiar with Enfant Terrible there will be some bands you have heard before, but there are also many new bands and sounds to be found on this disc. Bands and sounds we will release in the near future. With Radio Resistencia we give an overview of independent music as we see it.. and this time not strictly limited to electronic music.

Featuring: Swann Danger (USA), Black Ice (USA), Headcollision (NL/AU), Saralunden (SE), Luisa LaChouf (AU), Popsimonova (HR), Flying Bodies (DE), Florence Foster Fan Club (HR), :Codes (BE), Agent Side Grinder (SE), Dolina (FR/B), Kim Ki O (TR), Model Z (FR), Le Moine (FR), Antlers Mulm (DE), Distel (NL), Wermut (DE) and Oplen (SE).

For soundclips go here: http://www.enfant-terrible.nl/ET001.htm

Release date: February 2009
Cat. nr: ET001
Format: CD
File under: indie-tronics / indie rock /  elektro / lo-fi pop

+

In spring 2009 we will release the first two records in a series with Dutch broadcaster VPRO. In the eighties the VPRO broadcasted the legendary radio shows Radionome and Spleen with daring and  experimental pop music. A live session by Dutch and international acts was part of these shows. Not al sessions have survived but what has will be released in time by Enfant Terrible. The first two vinyl releases are by Belgian acts Luc van Acker (Radionome 1981) and Kaa Antilope (Radionome 1982).

+

Enfant Terrible will be present with a label night at the STRP international festival for art, music and technology on Saturday 11 April 2009. See www.enfant-terrible.nl and www.strp.nl soon

Re: Radio Resistencia compilation and more Enfant Terrible news

Oh to be in nl to soak some of this up smile

Dance like a robot
RobotMusic

sounds very cool!

great news and good sounds! feels good being a part of it.

my pleasure to have on this record with this great track! Thanks again!!

ohh Kaa Antilope... very excited about that...

will buy for the flying bodies track

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

The Radio Resistencia compilation is out now.

All pre-orders will be shipped shortly and the record will be in shops soon... as we are moving to a new place it might take a few days more as normally... but we do it as soon as possible...

We got some copies at Simulacron. in the case someone from Germany wants to order with low postage rate (2 euro), drop me a line or use my Discogs account.

Reality is just a simulation

Here's a nice bureaucratic story about the compilation. Popsimonova got her copies of the compilation delivered by mail, the postman handed the package over to her, no fuss, but to me he handed a notification from the customs office that there is a package waiting for me at their office and I have 8 days to present the necessary documentation for import of goods. It doesn't say what the documentation is, and when I called them, they said that they can't discuss that over the phone (!). Needles to say, the customs office is 50 km away in a different city, although there is one in the city where I live.
This wouldn't be so strange if we weren't living together...

God, I hate them soooooo much!!!!

But it feels easier to share this with someone...

very strange story indeed... the cd's also never got back here...

anyway... half of the edition is already gone... available around the world... check the label homepage (shops under links) where to get it... new shop items are in and more this week...

the Kaa Antilope and Luc Van Acker will go into pressing in about two weeks from now... more news on this soon...

It's very strange that Florence Foster Fan Club track is chopped and starts from fade in.

Otherwise, great compilation.

::: Tko je zgazio gospodju Mjesec? :::

the end is how it was done.... the fade in was done to make it better fitting... we thought... smile