1 (edited by systemalive 2009-02-10 13:33:20)

Topic: [mix] Tribute to Maniac Cop

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/2/7/f_maniaccopm_01bffd3.jpg

My attempt at a concept mix, a selection of new wave, synth jams, slow bleeders and fist clenchers.

Download here;

http://www.tothebone.co.uk/mixes.htm

Re: [mix] Tribute to Maniac Cop

I never saw the movie, but always wanted to. I'll go watch it and then check your mix to see if i can get what youre trying to do with it

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

Vomatron wrote:

I never saw the movie, but always wanted to. I'll go watch it and then check your mix to see if i can get what youre trying to do with it

haha, theres no need to watch the movie before listening to the mix.

Its a good film though so do watch it. I always wanted to watch it as a kid, but was on the top shelf at the local video shop so mum wouldnt let me.

4 (edited by RETALI8 2009-02-11 06:49:45)

Some nice tracks in this one, thanks

I was so close // I crept like a cat // visions of seduction lurkin under my hat
Zerohour Doom & Glamour | RETALI8Cold Crush

Jackie Ransom, Luster & Beta Evers - Secrets Of The World out now on 7"/Digital

Listening to this mix again...very cool shit

any chance of a tracklist?

I was so close // I crept like a cat // visions of seduction lurkin under my hat

If you look closely the tracklist is in the first post at the bottom in red writing.

just got round to listening to this, very nice.

forgot that Brucey Campbell was in this!

scott_neon wrote:

If you look closely the tracklist is in the first post at the bottom in red writing.

Whoops...I thought I remembered seeing it when I downloaded it, but I forgot it was a link to a page not straight to the mix. I guess I should pay more attention

Looks good to me, downloading now...

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win...