1 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-08 22:50:04)

Topic: Zeitgeist

... just stop the hollywood propaganda shit and watch something with substance ....

Z E I T G E I S T

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/353/300pxzeitgeistopening.jpg

... many people know Zeitgeist actually, but there are still beings outthere who never heard about it, so open your mind and take some time for this ...

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

... here you can watch online: ZEIGEIST: THE MOVIE and ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM ...

Another New Video:

The Zeitgeist Movement: Orientation Presentation

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 3163636261

Download the full DVD-Version using this Link:

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joo … ;Itemid=62

... if you can shake hands with all or most of this you also should try this ...

THE VENUS PROJECT by Jacque Fresco

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6311/venusproject.jpg

http://www.thevenusproject.com/

Wish you a open minded Sunday

Re: Zeitgeist

i hadn;t seen the very last one.. i like these.. idealistic.. but i we can dream..  almost like reading science fiction..

3 (edited by neferos 2009-03-09 09:05:51)

part I present a very naive vision of ancient religion, especialy about pharaonic Egypt.

and, i add, concerning the myth of Horus, totaly wrong...

4 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-09 11:40:34)

Yes there are several mistakes in this, but I wouldnt focus on this thing called religion. smile Not everything is investigated very well, but this doesnt matter so much, because cognisant manipulation is cognisant manipulation. So I dont need and I dont want more details bout that crap.  Peter Joseph just wants to show us that we all get faked in our so called society every single second. Its all just ride .... and yes it is.

debunking time!
http://www.conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/

6 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-09 14:49:00)

... hehehhe ... i know this. for sure there are loads of mistakes, but  personally i think its for many beings a good start to think a little bit more different or in more / other  directions ... nothing more, nothing less .... smile

ZEITGEIST - HAMBURGER ARROGANZ (LYRICS - SONG - 80's):
Zufriedenheit
Es beginnen fette Zeiten

Wohlstand macht sich lang in unseren Breiten.
Von 'ner Fete fahr' ich heim
Morgens mit der Bahn

Und ich steck' mir erstmal sch

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

^uhh whatever he said

ive seen it and i think it is good to question things on the regular but then again if it does have mistakes than whats the

point in promoting it?

i dont know if there is a god or not but then again having a movie like this out there is kinda wack.

GREETZ!

9 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-10 09:56:55)

Sleek, that was exactly the same thing what I was thinking before posting this. Ofcourse there are loads of mistakes. But mankind always focus on the errors  because its much more easier to slay something down. Nevertheless there are many facts in this Zeitgeist which are simply true.  I know some people they were just repeating all the things what the politics or their religion were telling to them.  Actually they dont do this anymore, because they stopped watching the crap from the goverments and their religions. Just to create a much more independent thinking.  So I personally can forgive these errors, because some people  think in more directions and with different views now. Politics and Religion failed for ages to build and create a world in harmony, and they will not do this in the future .... atleast none of the goverments we actually know.

all this conspiracy theory is boring.
Let people believe in what they want, in politics or religions. What the problem? Who knows "the truth"? And, there's any "truth" in this planet?
Trying to explain "the truth", Zeitgeist miss totaly the target being full of historical non-sense (again, i've seen only the part I).

Yes Neferos, let people believe in what they want. Really no problem. But children raised by religious or politic fanatics will never think as a free human being. They kill and wanna kill for it and think its good. Those cruel actions are fact and no crap. This is the true Crime! A rape of children in the name of religion or actual world politics! Christians killed countless beings in the name of their religion - and many people die every day because of this. So there is no difference between Nazis and most of the religions or world polictis. Weak people kill for something they believe in and weak people need something or someone to listen for because they are to weak to listen to their own.  This is all primitive ancient thinking, because this only leads the way to murder, death and suffering. So believe in what you want, but respect the difference without killing it or offending it. We are all humans. The world wide leaders  just programmed most of us borders, racisim and hate in the brains ... This is the main statement of Zeigeist. Peter Joseph says: Dont join the Army! Whats wrong about this? Let the world leaders fight for their own ... but who is fighting? The people, not the leaders. Who is working the ass off? The people, not the leaders! Who is dying every day? The people, not the leaders! He gives a lot of really good advices. Easy advices every one can do immediately, but most of the people are to lazy and to comfortable to change their dictated life ....

had a go at watching this this zeitgeist movie a year ago, and thought it was the biggest pile of shite i've ever seen.

although i'm totally underwhelmed by any sort of conspiracy theory, this really took the biscuit for a convoluted mess of nonsense.

apologies madame strobonoid.

on the other hand if it gets one mindless drone to start questioning their existence and relationship to power structures maybe it's a good thing... for any half educated person though i'd say skip it.

13 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-11 09:17:19)

hehehe ... no need for apologies somatron ... but strange ... it depends what you mean with educated ... if you mean the political crap or economy shit you learn at school and university  ... you are right ... skip that ... you will never understand because your brain is blocked ...  most people didnt get the source statement ... on the other hand ... if you are a mindless drone, just go on an support bloody and unhuman politics and just obey.... for any half educated person though i`d say skip that ...

... this is "the most important" thing what you learn as a human being ...

http://www.letsmakemoney.at/

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9448/letsmakemoneyposter.jpg

educated people still spend money

16 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-11 00:17:40)

cebteq wrote:

educated people still spend money

i dont know where you come from and i dont know if you are educated or if you can spend money ... but i mean there are so many people who dont have a chance for education ... i personally have money and education ... no problem ... but i am not a reprehensible egoist like people who say hubristic sentences about so called education ...

and if you write educated people still spend money you arent into focus ... because there are loads of people with education but without job ... so please think before posting ... i underline: this is no attack!

ok, this movie up there against some "evil causes". but two wrongs do not make a right.

lol

it's interesting how fast internet connections and powerful desktop computers have brought forth this new sort of documentary, the internet documentary.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Let people do their own friggin research and dont give false info to people that really dont know a thing about these

fabrics of society. basically Telling people that there government is against them is a dangerous thing to do and is

really thoughtless. also dont depend on one source of information because the chances of it being wrong are high. The

internet is a sanctuary of lies and exploits human nature in superficial ways. there will always be a positive and

negative in anything nothing is pure and nothing is free. one thing i agree with the movie is that the bush

administration is full of dick, no pun intended. i dont agree with any sort of conspiricy. i do not think it was a

demolition. but then again how was  the passport found, how was the blackbox never found and how did the third

building fall? these are all good questions. But outside of that i do not recommend this movie to any without further

research into these topics. This movie is filled with nothing but grumpy pessimistic ideals that represent the conspiracy

theorists in general.Money and god go hand in hand and it is destroying our world. we have got to find new ways in

creating order in our world besides creating gods and creating a never ending debt that digs us further into the hole

we are now in.

GREETZ!

21 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-11 07:49:58)

Telling people the goverment is against them is really dangerous. On the other hand its hard to believe that they really care for you in a way they should in this position. I mean they dont do their jobs right. If you would run a company that way the world wide leaders are running and organising the planet, your company would fall in a very short time. And for doing so much crap they earn a way to much money. You call these people educated? Perhaps they know a lot of things, but they arent social educated in the way they should be in a world-organising position.
Whats wrong with saying that all these systems build on money has failed in one important point? Nothing!  I am not into conspiricy. No way. But I personally dont focus so much on the conspiricy things in Zeitgeist, because you simply cant prove all of this. I dont have a problem with this, because we cannot change it. Its history. And when I read such naive sentences that educated people still spend money I see that there are not only in Zeitgeist ridiculous statements.  Your last sentence Sleek is exactly the main statement of Zeitgeist. Finding new ways, but this means leave the old ones without war and aggression ....

So how has knowing the truth changed your life besides making you a blabbering idiot?

cebteq wrote:

So how has knowing the truth changed your life besides making you a blabbering idiot?

This again proves how un-educated and primitve humans can be. I didnt wrote something which isnt true. I dindt say that Zeitgeist is the "holy"  key for freedom and justice. Your brain can only focus primitve and dictated things. Sorry, but it seems that way. Perhaps you live in a golden palace or something like that. I dont know and I dont care. But stay "happy", because everything is so great and humanity managed.

Madame Strobonoid wrote:
cebteq wrote:

.... Perhaps you live in a golden palace or something like that. I dont know and I dont care. But stay "happy", because everything is so great and humanity managed.

'Ignorance is bliss'

TB or not TB

25 (edited by Brian Chinetti 2009-03-11 10:42:47)

This movie would have made much more impact on me if it where listed as a mockumentary. I can't take this more seriously than chemtrails, photographic orbs and people who think the Da Vinci Code is based on facts...