Re: Zeitgeist

cebteq wrote:

Freud: dont be an IDiot

Its interesting that you quote Freud. This doesnt mean that you have understand something. This means nothing! You just write short sentences without substance. Copy - Paste - Quote - Fuck - Idiot - Hitler-Crap. Your sentences are full of hate and ignorance but nothing that means social communication.  Dont you have your own words?

how about fuck you?

biotek wrote:

content with fucking and drugs.. don't you think that sounds a little cynical.

yes, it is meant to be cynical and provocative. people should also have drugs and fucking in their lives, instead of just high-flying theoretics and pondering how the world sucks.

Heifetz: I never said that you shouldnt have Sex or fun like this. But its strange that when people speak about something serious most of the time the people turn the topic into a party and jokes. Whereever you look. Many people couldnt speak or write full sentences whithout offending and joking. That is very primitive. And when you know these people you recognize that they grew up most of the time with hate and ignorance in the head. 1000s of good records and books cant help you if you have not understand just a single thing.

no need to be so cynical and provocative. maybe you need to get laid and do some drugs.

Monkey see, monkey do.

I found the first Zeitgeist movie to be slightly trashy, but Zeitgeist Addendum was much better, especially the economics part (already knew it, but still) and the interview with John Perkins. I would strongly recommend his book; Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, which was both entertaining and educational, as he provides first hand knowledge of several important events, such as the beginnings of the United States - Saudi Arabia "alliance".

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

Urban Insomnia wrote:

I found the first Zeitgeist movie to be slightly trashy, but Zeitgeist Addendum was much better, especially the economics part (already knew it, but still) and the interview with John Perkins. I would strongly recommend his book; Confessions of an Economic Hit Man, which was both entertaining and educational, as he provides first hand knowledge of several important events, such as the beginnings of the United States - Saudi Arabia "alliance".

Great posting Urban Insomnia. Thats what I mean. Look the whole Zeitgeist including Addendum and the Orientation Presentation. After this people can talk about it in a social way. Nothing more nothing less. And yes the book is a blast! smile Also interesting: Alvin Tofflers "The Third Wave" (serious Detroit music lovers should already know this).

And Heifetz: Believe me, i dont just do high-flying theoretics and pondering how the world sucks. I love my life.  I love my girlfriend and have very good friends. Doing for sure  funny things without offending somebody. But life is not just a Party. We all know this. For sure you can make your life to a party-life. No problem, but there are some more things to do in my opinion. For me I can much more enjoy a party when I helped people before in different situations instead of being rude all the time. For me there is absolutley no reason to act aggressive.

maybe you guys should try to laugh some time, it really helps to relieve stress.

59 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-12 22:25:50)

heifetz wrote:

maybe you guys should try to laugh some time, it really helps to relieve stress.

Even its hard to believe, but I laugh a lot. Not about people but with people. Every day. Thats great and I love it. Furthermore I think if we would dance in the same club without "knowing" each other and I would offer you a spliff with a smile in the face we wouldnt  have a problem at all ... Dont you think so?

Madame Strobonoid wrote:
Urban Insomnia wrote:

Great posting Urban Insomnia. Thats what I mean. Look the whole Zeitgeist including Addendum and the Orientation Presentation. After this people can talk about it in a social way. Nothing more nothing less. And yes the book is a blast! smile Also interesting: Alvin Tofflers "The Third Wave" (serious Detroit music lovers should already know this).

thanks for tips - these I'm curious to check. smile

61 (edited by heifetz 2009-03-12 22:31:43)

Madame: would you? i'd be wearing my SS uniform..

heifetz wrote:

I would first look into your eyes ... and when I see light I would for sure ... and this is no joke ....

schmoltz wrote:
Madame Strobonoid wrote:
Urban Insomnia wrote:

thanks for tips - these I'm curious to check. smile

smile

but also, once we brought Freud in, I'll admit I'm sucker for Jung smile . And this topic is stirred up quite some shadow issues with all who responded.

And don't get so mad, Madamme. Some just find it interesting go to metalevel and discuss not the question itself, but rather the reason behind even asking the question. That's just it, the way I see it. smile

Madame Strobonoid wrote:
heifetz wrote:

I would first look into your eyes ... and when I see light I would for sure ... and this is no joke ....

yeah, why not. i'm an easygoing guy after all.

66 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-12 23:18:18)

schmoltz wrote:

but also, once we brought Freud in, I'll admit I'm sucker for Jung smile . And this topic is stirred up quite some shadow issues with all who responded.

And don't get so mad, Madamme. Some just find it interesting go to metalevel and discuss not the question itself, but rather the reason behind even asking the question. That's just it, the way I see it. smile

I dont go mad so fast, but I am just disappointed how people react. When I write something untrue and someone says: "Hey, this is not true because .... " its no poblem for me to rethink nor is it a problem for me to say "Uh, I was wrong. Sorry."  And what you say with the question or lets say subject matter itself I totally agree. And when people only saw 5 minutes, 10 minutes or just nothing from Zeitgeist and think they can make an objective statement about it  I must say this is totally wrong. How many records do you have with only one (single sided excluded) brilliant track? Do you say the whole record sux? But you see we come from this to that ... and at the end we all (even mr. cebteq i hope so) dance side by side with a smile in the face ...

67 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-12 23:25:01)

heifetz wrote:
Madame Strobonoid wrote:
heifetz wrote:

yeah, why not. i'm an easygoing guy after all.

thats nice to read ... and i am an easygoing being too ... but we all have different views what is not bad or shouldnt be a problem, but we just should communicate with more care for each other ... its never to late for this ... so now ill share the rest of the eve with my beloved girlfriend and wish you ALL  (no joke) a happy eve ...

apology accepted, Madame

cebteq wrote:

apology accepted, Madame

This statement from you made my day cebteq! Isn`t it a good feeling to have a good time together, even we have different views? Its easy to fall in war, but it only needs some "little" social efforts and self-control... and everything can be much easier and most of all there could and can be peace ... Good Nite!

70 (edited by Madame Strobonoid 2009-03-12 23:53:09)

Madame Strobonoid wrote:
cebteq wrote:

apology accepted, Madame

This statement from you made my day cebteq! Isn`t it a good feeling to have a good time together, even we have different views? Its easy to fall in war, but it only needs some "little" social efforts and self-control... and everything can be much easier and most of all there could and can be peace ... For me THIS is so called power and strength! Good Nite!

... sorry for the double posting .... i was just to happy! smile

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 9631466214
how about some less rosy viewed internet documentary workout?

Monkey see, monkey do.

New York Times article about Z-Day Conference

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5791/17zeitgeist2450.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/17/nyreg … .html?_r=1

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9672/17zeitgeist450.jpg

Are they planning to flatten the earth?

OMFG!