Topic: Denmark (Copenhagen)

Yo robots. Going to be in Copenhagen late May & early June. Any locals got interesting things goin on then? Or at the very least, any stories from robots that bin there before? Thanks

Re: Denmark (Copenhagen)

You should take a trip to Lousiana http://www.louisiana.dk/uk not far away from Copenhagen. It's nicely located and you can and you can have a look at some nice arts.
And maybe ask Nixxon which areas you should avoid. sad

Nixxon says:

Life sucks when,

your city is turning into some kind of warzone. Gangs fighting about the hash market and we had over 50 shootings in a year, at this moment always everyday or at least it feels like that. I always loved copenhagen and especially the part i'm living in thats called "N

Thank you for the link. Anybody ever been to Distortion Fest?

Yes, go visit Louisiana art museum, they have a great permanent collection, and great exhibits. I've been there countless times smile Other than that I'm no expert on Copenhagen, just know some nice architecture, if you're in to that.

5 (edited by Vomatron 2009-03-29 10:04:08)

teh 23d of may fred ventura and alden are playing in cph, at a very cool location. Theres a very good chance that we are also having a disco vendetta party around the same time, although not the same date of course. Lets see how it works out, i can recommend louisiana too, nice collection and surroundings...at the moment there is a max ernst exhibition which is coolex, but dunno for how long. Not much of an artbot though, but i can also deffo recommend to see the carlsberg complex for some occultism sightseeing.

Elseways, just write and we could meet up for a beer or so if you want...always make principle of takin good care of robots here as so many have done to me through the years when i have visited them

p.s.s the gang shit is being played down recently...but nixon lives right in the battle zone, so i understand his words

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

Where is Alden and Ventura playing?

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

i k

Dancin' for freaks and fame!

Hmm... Ikke det beste sted men det g

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Hvor er du fra Erroraudio?

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

hell? neste till trondheim? h

only advice you need when going to denmark is bring a spare liver.
i spent christmas there in 2008. sweet jesus the Akvavit they all drink makes whiskey taste like mineral water.
then they have something even worse called gammel dansk and that gets drunk at breakfast!

keep hackney crap

@Vomatron Helvede er jo som alle i Kbh ved Herlev. Men jeg er dog fra Amager. Du?

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

ok, sydhavnen her...har du v

Ja... Jeg var ogs

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

Helt klart, n

will be visiting cph for the first time between 19th - 22nd of august. records, parties and so on? all tips are appreciated... tak!

i hear you

I'll be for some synthfest in Copenhagen the 12th and 13th of May.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/