1 (edited by Godspill 2009-05-24 20:53:37)

Topic: Upcoming!

Soon! Rerelease from Bunker. With actually original labels on them!! Joy!

bunker 3002 legowelt - pimpshifter 200 copies red vinyl
bunker 3003 orgue electronique - the eye that never sleeps 200 copies red vinyl

2 (edited by Godspill 2009-05-24 01:18:17)

Re: Upcoming!

ow yeah!

Heil CBS

4 (edited by captain duran 2009-05-24 10:02:46)

some ppl will be very happy I think.
the price will be "okay" with the re-issues I suppose, since the smaller 100 editons of Bunker already come out in collectors price. it is maybe a reason I stopped buying Bunker? I do not spend my money on "future craze discogs records" lol
this business sucks a bit, and I am a Bunker fan and supporter since long (some of you know my story) - if someone is telling me something about the higher costs for pressing a small edition bla bla - I don`t want to read this shit. 20

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

i can appreciate what you're saying duran, but i for one will be happy to pay 20 euro for a copy of pimpshifter. i think the last person who had it for sale on discogs had it listed at 70 euros or something. can't remember exactly, but it was very expensive...

can't wait for this!

I can understand, jacderida. but I was talking about the newer Composite Profuse or the Artist Anonymous one on Bunker in ed. 100. 
the 200 editions are on 14

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Makin 100 series is more expensive, it's a fact..
What I can't understand is, why a name like Bunker has to make so few copies series.. They know they can sell for sure at least 200/300 copies, even nowadays, no ?..

they will come up with a re-issue in blue colour then, to fuck the collectors, hahahaha...

discogs sales 

He! I am not selling it at more then 13,95. So that's almost ok!
By the way... before the introduction of the euro what was the price of a vinyl again? 14 Gulden?

@Captain Duran: I think no one should hate you for saying this. It's a fact that labels sell less and now everyone have to find a way to survive. Of course Bunker can sell 200 - 300 copies ..but 12 time a year? Enough to keep doing this all the time with family and all?
There is more to a release and conducting an underground label then only the cost of the vinyl.....

I wish it was different as we all thought many time we should stop and get regular jobs :-(

But hey! We are too stupid to do so hahaha!

i geuss the only reason for the small amounts is that guy has some cashproblems,i think the atlantikwall series dousn't sell that good as expected after all

@ C.Duran
I'm quite agree with you about the price, but it seems that, according to the clone's top 10, people are not much agree with this. ;-)

Broken Pots Hunter

I like the shop..but that top 10 tells you nothing...it's no prove

Go out and play

I only have bought one of the new bunkers though they all have good tracks on them, but 20

14 (edited by score100 2009-05-24 22:53:24)

I'm only getting annoyed by this "limited reissue to 150 copies, run now to the shop or you're gonna be missing it!!!" being stated on like every 2nd release in the shops now ( I mean general not only bunker)...I'm starting to take it not serious anymore, and the promotional effect of saying this will backfire in buyers like me getting a bit tired of it.

Can't keep anymore with Bunker, Atlantikwall and I think a lot of other people too. Maybe they should release less titles over time so people can better digest this. Everytime four (or more) Bunkers get released I mostly buy only one and of the last series none. That Orgue Electronique is a classic and I will buy I think. I don't mind so much paying 20euro for it.

"Are you loving?"

Great Music but too expensive for what you get. I am willing to pay for something nice like the Minimal Wave stuff with nice printed sleeves, innersleeves and sometimes something extra and ofcourse great music. But this is 1 color a4 print, no sleeve for 20euro? Thats too much for me to keep collecting even tho the music is cool.

Scarface wrote:

Can't keep anymore with Bunker, Atlantikwall and I think a lot of other people too. Maybe they should release less titles over time so people can better digest this. Everytime four (or more) Bunkers get released I mostly buy only one and of the last series none.

that`s also something scary (I forgot to mention above). it is too much in a short time. I see it on some other labels too btw, but 6 releases + 2 reissues in a short time?

anyways, I luckily don`t need the reissues, so I miss only some actual stuff. have to play more bunker classics in the future wink  ...bacause it is not the only label I listen too.

discogs sales 

200 copies of pimpshifter is not enough, this will sell fast, so why not make more and sell it for 10euros? and while you're on it, why not repress legowelt classics, this thing has already crazy prices, so i guess few hundreds would also sell without problems.

19 (edited by Godspill 2009-05-25 07:49:58)

I think the balance between te releases are gonna be better soon. But I like the reissues myself. I just saw how much the Legowelt Classics cost now. Wow! Whish i had more then 1 copy.

i gave the og pimpshifter to a friend.. hmm
have to stop giving records for free

Vlam Aan

21 (edited by MMG 2009-05-25 10:50:14)

good news! i can finally use my ifm member card...

i hear you

22 (edited by Sonic Reducer 2009-05-25 11:19:07)

Too much for me too, ive bought pretty much all the bunker stuff before, but to buy all 6 of these in the UK would cost me over

captain duran wrote:

some ppl will be very happy I think.
the price will be "okay" with the re-issues I suppose, since the smaller 100 editons of Bunker already come out in collectors price. it is maybe a reason I stopped buying Bunker? I do not spend my money on "future craze discogs records" lol
this business sucks a bit, and I am a Bunker fan and supporter since long (some of you know my story) - if someone is telling me something about the higher costs for pressing a small edition bla bla - I don`t want to read this shit. 20

Sonic Reducer wrote:

Too much for me too, ive bought pretty much all the bunker stuff before, but to buy all 6 of these in the UK would cost me over

2 fabulous records. I think 13.99 is a fair price. After all, they`re over 30 minutes each, making it a mini LP. That's fine with me!

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → New Releases → Upcoming!

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB