Re: Upcoming!

boycott bunker

27 (edited by Da fluxcapasitor 2009-05-26 19:17:43)

Nahhhh
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/033reuv8ad89e/610x.jpg

Go out and play

by the way, would there be any chance of a re-pressing of the wirtschaftswunder 12"?

that's also very expensive now sad

29 (edited by Sander 2009-05-31 20:36:40)

300 is maximum for Bunker today. More records will not be sold. It's not going so well in with the vinyl sales. Cheaper then 12 euro is not possible for that amount.

werent these two repressed already some time ago?

nope

Sander wrote:

300 is maximum for Bunker today. More records will not be sold. It's not going so well in with the vinyl sales. Cheaper then 12 euro is not possible for that amount.

and the 1oo lim. copies are 20

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

You can release 100 and then pay the label enough money so they can sell it for 12 wink

what fucks up everybody's sales is that too many people believes they're great artists or just need releases in their cv to get more/better gigs and their crap is flooding the market, which causes most people(non hardcore collectors/listeners) to get tired and lose interest in buying music.

anyway if you can't sell few hundreds records, it's clear that your musics sucks.

35 (edited by Sander 2009-06-01 09:42:27)

bias wrote:

anyway if you can't sell few hundreds records, it's clear that your musics sucks.

Not totally true, less records get sold nowadays. Better press some extra if a record is sold out then
having a couple of hundreds unsold laying in stock for a very long time.

are the last lot of bunkers really so exciting? i would not be willing to work for 4-5 hours to pay for the record plus shipping, when most sounds like they were made in 5 minutes using other peoples ideas. for the most part, when a really good record hitsd the shelves, it sells out pretty quick. its just that people who buy records, seems to exact more quality control, than those releasing them.
with some exceptions of course tongue

37 (edited by Sander 2009-06-11 10:34:18)

5 minutes tracks can sometimes be better then 5 days tracks.

yea of course,  5 minutes 5 days or 5 years in the making, it could make no difference to me, but if it sounds like a badly recalled version of something else, then it will sit on the shelves for a long time.

39 (edited by triton 2009-06-11 20:40:26)

bought them all .....
..... and now i'm broke .....

ancestors from another galaxy