Topic: Ants feasting on human sperm

When I was younger I realized that the ants residing in south Texas would somehow locate the socks I had jizzed into and tossed under my bed. I would find these socks days later covered in ants! Anyway, here in New York I was cleaning my room and found a recently used condom, and guess what? It was covered in ants! To make matters even more strange I'd never even seen an ant in my apartment before this! I brought this up to some friends in Texas and they'd never experienced this phenomenon and were slightly grossed out. Anyone out there witness this kind of thing, or is my sperm just magical?

Re: Ants feasting on human sperm

For comparison you're gonna have a hard time finding someone who sperms in his own socks or leaves used condoms lying around for weeks.

gross man.. now you know why i didnt want to go into your room to water your plants.

well by younger i meant early teens, and when your going through as many rubbers as I am you're bound to misplace one every once and a while.

"Different species of ants have various food habits. Some like sweet materials and others like seeds, grease, or protein-rich foods."
my guess is you have awakened the appetite of the variety without a sweet tooth.

I believe you are referring to semen

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

what ants fisting on human sperm?

8 (edited by cebteq 2009-07-26 03:57:20)

do u eat lots of candy?

lol david

10 (edited by byron 2009-07-26 21:52:29)

KkLOVENHOOF wrote:

and when your going through as many rubbers as I am you're bound to misplace one every once and a while.

sounds like a lot of posh wanking going on in your house

keep hackney crap

Is it easy to get laid in NYC? I need to go there.

the name of this topic is a good name for a heavy drone/doom mix

cuties don't exert

ants are  festing on any kind of food....

robototitico wrote:

Is it easy to get laid in NYC? I need to go there.

all the lonely people, where do they all come from? new york city.

cuties don't exert

I watched Star 80, so I was reading more about the life and horrible brutal murder of Dorothy Stratten, and I guess when they found the bodies there were ants all over them. Only a few hours had passed too! ewwww!

did you know that 18th-century Swedish admiral Olof Strömstierna was the son of a fisherman?

Please stick to the subject; "ants feasting on human sperm"

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

18 (edited by ramos 2010-02-24 13:56:40)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080306040205AAin95v

I think it's clear that ants find the protein and sugar in throat yogurt quiet tasty

who can argue with a creature capable of carrying 100 times it's own body weight
you may laugh now but they will inherit the earth