Topic: Help from ex-Yugoslavian robots needed!

Hi all,

Can somebody of the ex-Yu robots help me with getting the latest Laibach cd (Kunst Der Fuge)? It seems to be unavailable elsewhere than in Slovenia or maybe other ex-Yu-republic (to be sincere I'm not aware of its current relationships :-). The internet shops keep silent about it and I think there is no other way of getting it else than just buy it in a local store...

So please grab the cd for me if you stumble on one, your help will be super extra appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

lärm macht spass!

Re: Help from ex-Yugoslavian robots needed!

i'll see if i could find one here where i live but i sincerely doubt it

doesn't the band have a direct contact via myspace or a homepage?

mekonin: Thx in adv, waiting for good news from you. smile

Herr 66: Hmmm... This idea didn't even come to my mind. Thanks, will try that but I really doubt that they will send the cd to me. I've read on their website that there is some official shop to open soon but still nothing there...

lärm macht spass!

i'm from ljubljana, but not at home right now, i can try get the cd for you, shouldn't be too difficult, but can't do it before mid august. if you want it sooner it's best if you contact dallas mute shop in ljubljana, a guy named bojan should be able to help you, Phone: +3861/ 25 24 591 or +3861/ 251 10 90  Address: Rimska 14, 1000 Ljubljana,  Slovenia, or just try contacting laibach through theirspace like rude suggested, ...

Hi Ice,
Thanks for the infos! Anyway please drop me a mail when you've got back home. smile

lärm macht spass!

ok, but if i  forget remind me

8 (edited by ice 2008-08-18 14:26:33)

i called the shop, they have the cd on stock, costs 13,50. so you can mail them at bojan.vrlic@dallas.si and they can send you the cd, or if you get back at me today i can go pick it up and ship it, but you end up owing me one. let me know!

Thanks sentinent robette for your help, I'll drop 'em a mail and will buy the stuff directly!

lärm macht spass!

Soulseek!

Has Bias hacked Sander's acc?

lärm macht spass!

deutschmark wrote:

Has Bias hacked Sander's acc?

No