Re: Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg - a nightmare?

ist friedrichshain denn nicht gut? war schon 10 jahre nicht mehr in berlin, friedrichshain ist doch direkt um die ecke von PB oder?!

is auch nich weit zur bar25 und maria. ich find's ganz angenehm dort. aber man merkt schon an eingen ecken, dass sich was tut. prenzlberg is nu auch nich schlimm, es is grad mal die h

ah ok muss da DRINGEND mal wieder hin! aber nicht party machen sondern mal stadt angucken. wenn mich nicht alles t

captain duran wrote:

and Schanzenviertel is like the Prenzlauer Berg of HH. last visit was a shock for me.

Same experience here with Hamburg. Was last time in 1989 in Hamburg; around Glash

Reality is just a simulation

80 (edited by El Replicante 2009-08-31 01:03:12)

ich seh grade ich bin auch nem gentrifikationsprozess unterworfen bzw. teil dessen loool:

"Beispiele f

interesting (berlin):

http://www.berliner-mieterverein.de/mag … 060720.htm

Wie Gentrifier wahrgenommen werden: http://www.berlin030.de/content/view/6549/90/ big_smile

looool sehr gut

tja die m

84 (edited by captain duran 2009-08-31 09:21:56)

El Replicante wrote:

ist friedrichshain denn nicht gut? war schon 10 jahre nicht mehr in berlin, friedrichshain ist doch direkt um die ecke von PB oder?!

Friedrichshain is okay, passieren aber

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Is das mit der Bar diesmal definitiv? Hie

86 (edited by Decoder 2009-08-31 12:38:21)

captain duran wrote:

Das sind die Leute, die unbedingt mitten drin sein wollten, dann aber nicht mit den zur Kultur zugeh

Reality is just a simulation

@Fred vom Jupiter:

yes, even the child name "Thorben" is so fucking cliche:

wie sonst sollte so ein yuppie-balg heissen, wenn nicht THORBEN

:-D

i hate soccer

vielleicht "konstantin"? oder "benjamin"?

oder "El Replicante"?

:-)))

91 (edited by stan snackson 2009-09-01 16:58:15)

prenzlauerberg is a big mountain of poop

wedding you bitches

Uh

a friend of mine lives in wedding - it will not become a place for subculture in 20 years...

Is there any girl who wants to keep working?
I'll make the baby's and bring 'm to the french speaking children dance groups.
And maybe i  have some time left trying to be an artiest and tweet with my iphone.

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/

captain duran wrote:
score100 wrote:

i'm exploding out of couriosity to see this now since im highly interested. Anyone tell me if there's still a rerun, fingers crossed that someone will put it on the tube.

DI 01.09.2009 | 23.05 Uhr | EinsFestival

not listed in the program of either ard or einsfestival hmm

maybe cancelled because of protests from the cliche mamas big_smile

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

I found an audio cut tho that contains the "thorben lass das bluemchen in ruhe" - anybody up for a jingle?:D
http://www.radiobremen.de/nordwestradio … popup.html

capt duran: That stuff about noise sound like what happened in Melbourne 10 years ago, when the "inner city boom" kicked off. Yuppies moved into inner city properties, or even worse, developers started putting up high-density apartments. For people to be near to the bohemian action. All of a sudden they don't like the noise. Pretty much killed the pubs and bars around the inner city. The only ones that stuck around were big places that could afford the neccessary noise-damping installations. And paid for it with gambling machines.

Killed of a whole bunch of nice live venues, until the business district fired up with new bars, when in some places at least there are no residents.

on the Kastanienallee today lol   (don`t get me wrong, I have nothing against "Schwaben" usually)

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/20/l_416436b1ba3e4a5d8c37aca6f377242c.jpg

discogs sales 

cool.

i hate soccer

100 (edited by El Replicante 2009-09-02 23:07:21)

this is real art

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg - a nightmare?