Topic: Berlinerbot

Hello,

Ich bin seit 3 wochen Berliner and I'm pretty new to this forum. I thought I'd be so courageous to start a thread about that, and introduce myself a little bit. As for the ones that can't read German wink, since 3 weeks I'm living in Berlin, studying here and probably sticking around for a long time.. I'm curious about whether there's more Berliners here around, would be nice. This city is too big for me, theres so incredibly much to do.. and I'd like to get in touch with some sch

Re: Berlinerbot

nice text. wink   big_smile

come here tonight

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

There's your country fellow Serge from Clone playing tomorrow in Panorama Bar!

Your buying vinyl rather than cd's? That will make you more popular than strb.

I think her looks might help too. Welcome, Amos!

hej Frau Groen, welcome to berlin! I

Thanks for the responses guys,
I think I might want to come to the captain durans party tonight. Just gotta check on the map where it is, I live in Friedrichshain atm..

And as to the format I likemy music on the most: what could ever beat vinyl? wink I should actually be thankful to Joost, cause I was sick of finding music I liked, telling him, and hear him say 'i have that already' all the time. So I started buying records. No regrets!

And yes, I was also already planning to go to the panna saturday and check upon my buddies from Roffah (Rotterdam). smile

I never went out with Starborough but I did just move to Berlin also. Hopefully bump into some of you soon. I'll be watching the Parties section closely

Best of luck to you Frau Groen!

Paudical wrote:

I never went out with Starborough

You never asked!

Regrets, I've had a few ... tongue

Paudical wrote:

I did just move to Berlin also

nice one Paudical, bet its a lot different to waterford. hope it all works out for you man

keep hackney crap

OMG the amount of robots moving to berlin is steadily growing... I guess there will be some following in the near future...

ich bin ein berliner

Welcome to Berlin Frau Groehn and Herr Paudical! Good choice!

Been here for about two months now and so far it has been great. See you around! It was nice meeting Captain Duran in the Berlin nightlife smile

yeah, we gonna know everything (sound better in french: "ouais ! on va tout savoir" (Jean-Etienne Portail) )

welcome to berlin Frau Groen.  see you sometime.

Uh

El Replicante wrote:

OMG the amount of robots moving to berlin is steadily growing... I guess there will be some following in the near future...

I always wanted to move to some nice dutch town, but if this continue Berlin could be also an option.
The amount of good parties there is amazing.

Hehe, the new Robot headquarter.

depress the repress

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J0sUpUMXGXg/Sa6u6cIyqMI/AAAAAAAAAFI/SogcIjBHMxI/s400/Hasselhoff%2520at%2520berlin%2520wall.jpg

Mr. Satellite wrote:
El Replicante wrote:

I always wanted to move to some nice dutch town, but if this continue Berlin could be also an option.
The amount of good parties there is amazing.

Hehe, the new Robot headquarter.

move to a dutch town.  and take a life vest.  you will need it. in 10 years. stay away from berlin. they are rounding up foreigners and throwing them in the spree.  pronounced SprEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.  it is cold in the SprEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.   no parties here.  just cement and frowning pe

Uh

Chilli Perez wrote:

Welcome to Berlin Frau Groehn and Herr Paudical! Good choice!

this guy is freeking nuts

Uh

22 (edited by stan snackson 2009-10-19 16:14:11)

edit

Uh

23 (edited by stan snackson 2009-10-19 16:13:52)

edit
forget it

Uh

24 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 07:44:34)

i live in B too...i`m sure you`ll find your niche and your nice people soon