Topic: two new Agent Side Grinder albums OUT SOON

Two new Agent Side Grinder albums on Enfant Terrible

After the highly acclaimed debut album by Swedish electronic outfit Agent Side Grinder Dutch record label Enfant Terrible is presenting not one but two new albums by this band.

The band is now a five piece outfit (they started with three musicians). With this new line up they worked on a new album. This record is

Re: two new Agent Side Grinder albums OUT SOON

The Transatlantic Tape Project sounds amazing, looking forward to it.

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

thanks for the feedback!

nice release as ever...

sounds good..will give these a proper listen at home later, at high volume

6 (edited by ET 2009-10-13 16:17:58)

I can recommend the Transatlantic Tape Project to be listened on headphones... but that is of course when the final product is there... mastering is done by Rude66 and should be ready about now... all the rest is at the pressing plant already...

Out Now!!

great news!

Does it come in shops? Or only online?

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

GM wrote:

great news!

Does it come in shops? Or only online?

It is sold in most of the shops that carry my records most of the time (see under shops):
http://www.enfant-terrible.nl/links

ordered at ET.nl

these records were a pleasure to work on. i really like both of them.. they combine electronics and guitars in a very natural way, unlike many other bands. normally i'd frown at some of the comparisons made above, but ASG pull it off very well.. most impressive for me is that they are still actual songs. too many times music like this is just a bunch of sounds with head nor tail, and it's the actual songwriting that lifts the good bands above the rest. highly recommended..

12 (edited by ET 2009-11-12 09:22:48)

rude66 wrote:

these records were a pleasure to work on. i really like both of them.. they combine electronics and guitars in a very natural way, unlike many other bands. normally i'd frown at some of the comparisons made above, but ASG pull it off very well.. most impressive for me is that they are still actual songs. too many times music like this is just a bunch of sounds with head nor tail, and it's the actual songwriting that lifts the good bands above the rest. highly recommended..

thanks again as they sound very good! I can understand what you say... many bands and labels will claim some of the things I mention. But as you say too I think for ASG it is really true. Next to that they also pull it off live on stage. I would claim they are even better live on stage as in their studio/on record.

For those who missed them at STRP this april, or earlier at ZXZW or at Hex/OCCII in Amsterdam, we are trying to set up a small European tour in spring 2010...

And thanks to all for the nice feedback and support!