Topic: Loko - 'In Love' EP - out soon on Buzzin' Fly

After a clutch of head-turning raw and percussive house tracks and remixes for underground US house label Soulman Music, young emerging Argentinian producer Gonzalo Gonzalez, better known as Loko, joins Buzzin' Fly with those most effective of raw ingredients - a beat, a bassline and a killer vocal lick. Already established in his home country, Loko made his international mark with his recent remix of The Junkies' 'Ritmo'. The track has spent more than three months on the Beatport charts, while his rework of Saeed Younan's 'Analock' and his own 'Scarlet House' have only cemented his reputation as one to watch. The summer has seen big festival support from names like Richie Hawtin, DJ T, Loco Dice, Lauhaus, Tim Green and Worthy as YouTube clips will testify. With his first release for Buzzin' Fly he drops two deadly stripped-back tunes - 'In Love' and 'Pasionaria'. Simple, funky, warm and mean. What's not to like? Ace.

Check it out... http://bit.ly/4lbzqW

DAMIAN LAZARUS 'Really killer.'
MARTIN LANDSKY 'Good record! My favourite is 'In Love'. Will play it often.'
PETER KRUDER 'In love with 'In Love'. Great bounce and sexiness. Will play this for sure.'
JOHN DIGWEED 'Will play.'
DUBFIRE 'Loving 'Pasionaria' :-)'
AFFKT 'Both tracks are really special! 'Pasionaria' is my favorite! I will play it for sure!'
TED PATTERSON 'I'm feeling 'Pasionaria' in a big way.'
FUNK D'VOID 'Pasionaria' is deliciously infectious - this has been getting many cheeky smiles from people on the dancefloor.'
LAURENT GARNIER 'Yes yes yes. Great stuff. Will play.'
PAUL WOOLFORD 'Straight in the box - killer peaky house music.'
YOUSEF 'Both tracks are great, will hammer both.'
KING BRITT 'Played this in Japan and smashed the place!'
AUDIOFLY 'Amazing EP. Especially the B side. Will play for shizzle.'
SOLOMUN 'I love 'Pasionaria'. What a fucking groovy track!! yeah.:)'
ORDER MEIKLE (SLAM) 'Another corker - the more percussive driven 'Pasionaria' just edges it - dropped at weekend -excellent.'
HERNAN CATTANEO 'Really like 'In Love'.
SHUR-I-KAN ''Pasionaria' is really cool, loving the deep percussive vibe.'
SAEED YOUNAN 'LOVE LOVE This single. Loko's stuff always does it for me smile'
ERNESTO FERREYRA 'Groovy. In the crate.'

Re: Loko - 'In Love' EP - out soon on Buzzin' Fly

you can add SMACKOS said "Boring soulles music every retard can make in 1 minute"

Re: Loko - 'In Love' EP - out soon on Buzzin' Fly

Squadra Smackos wrote:

you can add SMACKOS said "Boring soulles music every retard can make in 1 minute"

big_smile