Topic: Northern Thailand

Anyone been? Any tips? I'm heading off to Chiang Mai tomorrow. Going to travel around for a week or so. Was thinking of heading up to Pai which is meant to be quite cool.

Re: Northern Thailand

http://www.cavelodge.com

highly recommended to spend at least one night there, the rugged terrain is a nice break from the happy pizzacrowd, about one hour north of pai by bus and a final 4km on the back of a motorbike

Well, warm hospitality is written all over the faces of Chiang Mai people, whether you choose a five star hotel or relaxing guest house. It’s Thailand’s cheapest major travel destination with plenty to do; from wandering timeless Old Town lanes, to trekking to remote hill tribe villages, or unique Thai spa treatments. Visit the famous night market, ride elephants, or plan a road trip to the Golden Triangle or Pai.

@leahluis09
have you ever heard of Clay Pedrini, Aphex Twin, Bias, Dopplereffekt?

keep hackney crap

lol

cuties don't exert

6 (edited by SSM v3 2010-03-23 10:18:56)

Wow, quite an insight there from leahluis09. Bottastic. wink Cheers for the tip Monsieur Discobar. I'm afraid I never made it though. Got stuck in Chiang Mai which was cool and made it as far as Pai for a couple of days which was okay but a bit too on the tourist track these days. Quite chilled though. Next time though...