Re: Cyber Dance 007 - Andy Romano EP

in the 5 hours or so a day i listen to ifm ive yet to hear anything from cyberpants being played.  for a newbie you sure listen alot

yeah IFM is my favorite station so I guess I do listen alot. this is the forum for people who listen to IFM though isn't it? I havent got confused or anything? big_smile

I heard quite a lot of cyberdance played on there to be honest... I heard ali renault, cestrian, martin aston, bandido's gang, albert ross all playing at some time or another and I caught andy romano playing a couple of weeks back.

also mark du mosch and matzo & pauli I'm sure I've heard on IFM.

yeah right, im not talking about the cyber dance posse but the label

ok. but mark du mosch, matzo & pauli, ali renault are all on cyberdance, I just checked on discogs:

http://www.discogs.com/label/Cyber+Dance+Records

and you "heard" those songs on IFM?

ytz wrote:

i want to hear biotek make italo

this isn't a diss, i just think it would be interesting hearing his take on the sound

http://soundcloud.com/janne808/vrillforce-0001

Monkey see, monkey do.

cebteq wrote:

yeah for sure. matzo & pauli "drama", mark du mosch "cold sweat", ali renault too (can't remember what track) and I hear cestrian on there just about everyday (that is ali renault isn't it? hope I havn't got that wrong). heard bandido's gang, martin aston and albertross all in the last few weeks as well

your right warrior, plz just ignore cebteq he's a lonely, bitter, ugly wee man...who's got nowt else to do but whine.

Let's get Dumb

when is the magic waves forum supposed to be finished anyway?

electro warrior wrote:
cebteq wrote:

yeah for sure. matzo & pauli "drama", mark du mosch "cold sweat", ali renault too (can't remember what track) and I hear cestrian on there just about everyday (that is ali renault isn't it? hope I havn't got that wrong). heard bandido's gang, martin aston and albertross all in the last few weeks as well

dude youre the one doing all the research lol

lol I am a nerd...

dude being a geek is out man

http://i42.tinypic.com/mk8aqd.png

^^^
lol

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

haha in other parts of the world

nothing fresh about it obviously. don't mind if the artist is making it for fun but these types of songs aren't fun for me personally, i've heard it so many times already. i don't care what label the dude is on and i don't care if he's borrowing some ideas from other musicians from past (shit i don't htink anyone cares about that fact) . bottom line for me is i don't think these tracks are any good.

all this attention will raise sales i guess

Vlam Aan

boring music, boring thread.  sounds like a poor man's mr. pauli trying to conform to a tired "italo" sound. 

this having been said, do you really know enough about all the cyberdance releases to diss the label, ceb?

What are you, some kind of life-coach?

to be at the end of your one-liners makes me feel very important haha.  Whatever... it is plain for everyone to read that electro warrior was right and you were wrong... so sorry to butt in.  I just don't like you jumping at the chance to turn this into an us versus them situation in regards to cyberdance and its fans.

Believe what you want, I think I know what I hear and its never been any releases like this.  They're definitely not on rotation.  And I said I liked martin aston so I'm not totally biased although i initially thought it was some italo project from the guy of pancho ballet (ie total ripoff) Mr pauli is an exception because he's dutch and ifm is a bit partial to dutch artists. As you know

You said that no Cyberdance records were in rotation.  I just heard one... Matzo and Pauli - Drama.  (And for the record, I like a lot of Mr. Pauli's stuff, this one included).  That and the Mark Du Mosch record are pretty highly rated... don't know how much this means, just saying.

I'm with you though, I'm very happy this and stuff like it aren't getting in rotation.  E.W. probably heard it on a Magic Waves show or something... I don't really have a problem with that... from what I know about him, Casio is a really nice guy and there's nothing wrong with plugging your releases, but I don't make it a point to listen to that show

You lost me when talking about martin aston and pancho ballet... did this guy produce martin aston?  I haven't heard that song yet on IFM.

We're all nice people in real life but I see forums as an escape big_smile Hey we're having a conversation, you really are a life-coach..

http://intergalacticfm.com/thehole/?exa … rtist=4759

and if anything it sounds more like Casanova - Tutti Quanti to me...