Topic: Dubliners: Central Apt. Perfect for DJ's/Musicians (No Neighbours)

Hi,

Just wanted to share something wonderful with any Dublin Robots who may be lurking.
I am moving out of my apartment in the city centre (adjacent to Trinity college) and would love
to see it taken by someone who can truly appreciate its potential (as I believe many robots could).

The apartment has no neighbours! You can play loud music and/or scream all night long and no-one cares. To the left is an empty office
building, to the right is fresh air, underneath is a hairdressers (only open from 11-6 tues-sat) and behing is a yard and
office building. We have often had loud music playing from 6pm to 11am and absolutely no complaints! It really is the holy grail
of flats for someone looking for a party house.

Circumstances dictate, sadly, that we must move out, but it is not without great regret, that I relinquish this oasis in the
the middle of town. I don't own the flat, I'm not trying to sell you anything, I would just love for the
place to be taken by someone who can get the same great joy from it that we have. I feel like someone putting a pet up
for adoption when they are moving to the other side of the world. Please be kind to Fluffy!

end

PS: It is a two bed, with friendly landlord, good size bedrooms, dated decor. It does get a bit cold in winter, but you won't notice that
when you're dancing all night!

Re: Dubliners: Central Apt. Perfect for DJ's/Musicians (No Neighbours)

Sounds sweet man. What side of Trinity is it? I'm not gonna take it, don't live there; just curious.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

It's on the intersection of Pearse St. and Sandwith St.

And next to a station: good location mate!

i spent a few nights in the Pearse St police station in my youth

keep hackney crap